DuoM2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when are the next wave of approvals for pet mods?
    DuoM2
    DuoM2
    This is a question that gets asked a lot, but I can't really answer because we usually decide not long before actually approving them. It depends on things like how many are already active at the moment, how many good submissions we think there are, how long it's been since the last one etc.
    Question- how do I play Roulettemons? The link in the OP on the forums doesn't work, so idk where to build for the tour. I'm trying to avoid getting involved on discord because im scared of developing a crippling discord addiction but if that's the easiest way to find out I can.
    DuoM2
    DuoM2
    SHOOT I'M SO SORRY I MEANT TO MENTION IN THE POST

http://petmodsdh.com - here's the link, although fair warning it may take a while to load especially on your first visit
    LettuceLeaf07
    Thank you so much!
    DuoM2
    DuoM2
    No problem, feel free to lemme know if you have other questions or concerns
    Hey man, just wondering if you're still good to play our Randbats game as scheduled today?
    DuoM2
    DuoM2
    shoot one second if you’re still here
    S3raphiM
    S3raphiM
    yup no problem just message me on Showdown when you're good.
    DuoM2
    DuoM2
    alright im on
    Hi! Sorry to bother you, but I asked some questions about developing my solomod in the index forum before reading the recommendation to ask the mods... oops. Please check it out when you have time, but I basically need to know where to start to make the meta playable. Thanks in advance
    DuoM2
    DuoM2
    busy rn but i’ll end up sending you a DM on how to get started a few hours from now if you’d like
    Blastfury0614
    Blastfury0614
    Please do. Thanks a lot!!
    Where do I look for help with creating whole metagames and developing mechanics for those metagames? Sorry i'm an inconvenience but I need help. The solomon post was me thinking i could have people help out. It was only a rough outline because i didn't have anything firmly set in stone.
    DuoM2
    DuoM2
    Nah you're not an inconvenience dw, it's my job to help

I'd actually suggest the Discord but you seem to already have found your way there, the #idea-sharing room is perfect for this kinda stuff
    Hey, I can’t answer my opp anymore, he turned private, what to dooo? .-.
    DuoM2
    DuoM2
    talked with him about it and it was an accident, he should be fixing it now
    I watch your videos
    DuoM2
    DuoM2
    awesome! hope the lack of uploads hasn’t bothered you i haven’t had much motivation
    Max op boy
    Max op boy
    I understand i trd being a you tuber it sucked
    I was reading the pet mods rules thread and under the "what to do when you're new" header there's an out of date list of the mods and there's another out of date list at the bottom
    it's a nitpick but maybe you want to update it. 'twas an enjoyable read otherwise
    DuoM2
    DuoM2
    To be perfectly honest I forget we even have that thread, it might even need more updates than that honestly. Thanks for letting me know!
    Yeah removing the pivot is fine, I can edit the og doc tomorrow unless you just wanna add it in manually.

Do you think the speed drop being chill to frost will be an issue? I could see someone using chilled extensively and then using Twister but that seems like a lot of effort for Wrap
    DuoM2
    DuoM2
    Want me to make Twister trap the user while in effect? I'm fine changing it manually. Using status spam to lead into this sounds a bit gimmicky and probably not consistent enough to be good honestly, it'd be fine with just that change.
    Bug Maniac Aydon
    Bug Maniac Aydon
    Sure, sounds fine for me

Also considering replacing Power Word with maybe a clone of the Bullhorn item from Mother 1, haven't really thought of how that'd work though
    Why is Double Dab so pathetic? Swift clones usually have about 60 power, and extreme low base power moves typically have something to somewhat make up for how weak they are (Such as the speed drop of Constrict or life drain of Absorb). I feel like it should be stronger than a Constrict if it doesn't do anything, maybe like 15, 18, maybe even like 20 BP?
    DuoM2
    DuoM2
    it's a flex
    Would a Machine move akin to Shell Smash be acceptable? I kinda wanna make one that's akin to the Yugioh card "Limiter Removal" (basically gives machines a power boost for a short time and then they die) but I feel like that falls too close to the "No machine clones of Geomancy" thing
    DuoM2
    DuoM2
    No that basically hits the same issue, I wouldn't do anything of that sort
    I have a question for the Extreme Reboot slate: Would it be weird to introduce a signature move/ability in the Pokemon slate instead of the move/item slate? I feel like a weird situation could happen where the move passes in the Move/Ability slate, but the original user never gets voted on and the move just ends up being pointless unless something else benefits from the flavor
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…