Pak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, bw uu cup, im -4, lmk some times that are good for you
    Pak
    Pak
    hey I’m also -4 and am around weeknights or basically whenever on the weekend. If you want to play pretty early I’m down
    Corperate n
    Corperate n
    ill likely hit u up on the weekend then cause idk when exactly i can play yet
    Hey friend we play for mpl. I'm est what days are good for you?
    Pak
    Pak
    whenever on the weekend should be good, otherwise I can do weeknights if needed
    Isza
    Isza
    Sunday 12 pm est?
    Pak
    Pak
    thought I replied already but yeah that’s good
    ty for validating my ORAS Viriz love from like 6 years ago lmaoo youre the goat with these posts
    Pak
    Pak
    ty ty
    GMT -6 when would you like to play for UU majors. Would prefer Thursday/Friday after my 3pm
    bw zu, im +1, can play in my evenings after 7pm +1 except thursday and friday and maybe saturday. but saturday i could also play around 4-5pm +1. sunday i should be free most of the day but cant play later than 10pm+1.
    Pak
    Pak
    would you want to play around 8:30 pm your time tonight
    vani
    vani
    sure
    Pak
    Pak
    ight im on stours whenever you want to start
    Can we play on 15/16th I’m off both days and ive been working 10 days straight leading up till 14th and other tours so need some time to build solid teams if that’s okay with you ~
    roxie
    roxie
    Lmk if those days are difficult for you
    Pak
    Pak
    the 15th whenever should be good
    roxie
    roxie
    on ps as roxiee (prefer stours) but just shoot me a pm whenever ur rdy today
    yo,uu majors, gmt -3 when u can play
    Pak
    Pak
    i should be around most evenings or nights -4, or sunday i can probably play whenever if you want to then
    Mendeez
    Mendeez
    go the sunday
    Pak
    Pak
    im on ps if you want to play
    all your oras uu discussion posts are super interesting and I dont even play the tier
    Pak
    Pak
    thanks, good to know they don’t look entirely like senile ramblings
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    I was coming here to say this. I joined smogon around when XYUU was just starting and I love to read them even though I haven’t played the meta in years

Btw I used to slap Sceptile on everything I loved using it
    Sup, UU Majors, I'm gmt -7, prefer evening/nights, but can work with early mornings too. When can you play?
    Pak
    Pak
    i should be good to play like 3 hrs from now on or maybe earlier if you want to sometime then
    Crushy
    Crushy
    About 2 hours from your initial post now, sounds good! High chances I'll be online then
    Pak
    Pak
    got out super early, should be able to whenever just lmk
    Unfortunate BW UU ending...but great run and good luck in the rest of your classic games.
    Pak
    Pak
    happens, thanks tho same to you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…