Smogon Forums

berry
berry
I'm systematically subjected to organized stalking, surveillance and harassment by people in my neighborhood and countless individuals whenever I leave my home. I am followed on the streets, to stores, parks, restaurants, public restrooms, doctor appointments, and every other place I go to. I was under surveillance and bullied at three different places of employment. I am also stalked by perpetrators in vehicles.
berry
berry
Tracking appears to be accomplished with the help of devices the perpetrators carry in backpacks, by watching, and use of cell phones which they always have in hand and often point in my direction. When going places I looked up online or mentioned in a phone conversation, there will be people standing around that place when I arrive, all looking directly at me, with cellphones in hand.
berry
berry
If I'm walking into a building, two to three of those waiting, will walk in with me. These perpetrators often make eye contact to let me know I'm being watched. I have constant interference with normal flow of daily life, making almost every task difficult or impossible.
berry
berry
Perpetrators can access all of my online communication, bank and credit card statements, my online medical record, pharmacy prescriptions, cell phone texts, and listen to all conversations. I have frequent problems with electronics, internet, and cable. I cancelled my Facebook account because of online bullying.
berry
berry
I've had break-ins with personal belongings misplaced or items planted. All of this causes me to feel acute stress. I was diagnosed with PTSD. I was misdiagnosed as being delusional, paranoid, bipolar disorder, schizoaffective disorder, and as being hyper- vigilant. Taking psychotropic medications hasn't made a difference.
berry
berry
I continued to experience organized stalking. Being organized stalked at my job and outside of it, took it's toll on me and I was fired after missing too many days at work. I subsequently moved to Florida in 2011 to stay with my sister. I experienced some organized stalking while I was in Florida, as well. My organized stalking resumed when I moved back to San Francisco, four months later.
berry
berry
Because of surveillance, coordinated stalking and electronic hacking, I don't go outside alone. I stayed indoors for two years, with the exception of doctor appointments. I've accumulated debt as a result of long-term unemployment, and have financial hardship. I feel I've completely lost my freedom and privacy. I don't have a normal social life and feel very isolated.