658Greninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey 668Greninja, question for you regarding a team you provided me. I’ve been using your Hoopa-U AV team and while I’ve been liking it, I feel helpless against Roaring Moon and Kyurem. Do you have any tips for dealing with them.
    658Greninja
    658Greninja
    Mola is invested to live Specs Freeze Dry at full.

You’re gonna find alot of people that will lead with Kyurem. Either lead with Hoopa since it 1v1s it or bait the Freeze Dry with Mola and kill with Mirror Coat. This also applies to Boots Kyu.
    658Greninja
    658Greninja
    With Moon, it’s a matter of positioning. Either fish for Scald burns with Mola or click Wisp with Molt. Things get complicated with Taunt variants. So hope for the burn chance. Alternatively you can make sure not to send out Hoopa or Grasspon while Moon is still alive since those are the only two mons it can safely setup on.
    BobbyHill
    BobbyHill
    Awesome thank! I appreciate the help
    just wanted to say thanks for posting that volcanion team the other day, its super cool and makes playing stall a blast ;)
    I need to take another look at the gen 9 Dex, but Fuecoco (I named my son Empanada) alone sold me on gen 9. Completely worth the purchase, best Pokemon design since Kartana.
    Awesome reponse in the magearna suspect process, you really hit the hammer on the nail!
    Yo thanks for that webs team you posted in OU discussion! I liked it so much that I decided to ladder seriously with it, and made it somewhere around top 20s. Really fun team, loving darm and togekiss paired with webs especially, and I really owe the ranking to your build. Username's Nevermore Knights if you want to see where I'm at rn.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…