Puffy's mom
Puffy's mom
any time tomorrow works
Puffy's mom
Puffy's mom
yo when can u play?
Melle2402
Melle2402
How about you tell me you’re timezone and we can agree on a time. You replied twice at 6 am my time and im definitely not able to play then. Also whats your username on showdown?
Puffy's mom
Puffy's mom
aight my user name is Puffy423 and I'm GMT -4
velvet
velvet
will give this until sunday close to midnight my time in case melle doesnt contact you back puffy, if not ill sub someone in vs you.
velvet
velvet
in case melle does*
Melle2402
Melle2402
Im gmt +2 and im free today for the next 7 hours. Otherwise i can play under the week after 7pm my time. Wanna play today or are we going for another day?
Puffy's mom
Puffy's mom
Can u play now?
velvet
velvet
Y’all got time this week so gl with scheduling o/
Melle2402
Melle2402
My man i already told you my availability and u still only ask ,can u play now‘ at 6am. Thats like the 3rd time. Gimme a window when you can play and check my timezone again, its not that hard
Puffy's mom
Puffy's mom
I literally only play at the times you aren't on.
Melle2402
Melle2402
What about you tell me about your whole availability? Like i doubt u are just online at one specific hour each day
Puffy's mom
Puffy's mom
thats how it is tho I'm on from like 12AM to like 3-4 AM
Melle2402
Melle2402
In the past 2 weeks i checked during my mornings if your online, which was between 2 and 4 am and you weren’t online a single time. It took you for real 12 days to say you can only play from 12am to 3-4am my time while i gave you my availability from the start on but you just ignored it and kept asking ,can you play now?‘ thats not how scheduling works man.