Smogon Forums

Ticken
Ticken
Hey, I'd prefer not to do Sunday. Can you do Friday? I should be available most of the day so let me know what works for you. Saturday could work too but I am less available then because my family is home.
Snak
Snak
Friday 3pm my time works?
Ticken
Ticken
Is that the earliest you can do? That's midnight for me so it's doable but an hour earlier would be ideal if possible.
Snak
Snak
sure that works
Ticken
Ticken
Great, sounds good! See you then o/
(Time: Thursday 11PM GMT -7 / Friday 2PM GMT +8)
Ticken
Ticken
Hmu when you want to play. I am on "Luretad"
Ticken
Ticken
Well, I've been waiting an hour and it's already late for me so we'll need to reschedule. Please provide me a list of available ranges that's preferably not so late.
Snak
Snak
can i do it now?
Snak
Snak
sorry i completely forgot and played another round of league ;-;
Snak
Snak
i can do it tomorrow same time
Ticken
Ticken
Alright, we can try the same time. Just remember that we have a 15hr difference and I am allowing you play at the better hour (2PM vs 11PM). Please don't make it harder for me since I was already sleepy at 11PM last night so midnight was a no-go.
Snak
Snak
im sorry and thanks ;w;
Ticken
Ticken
I'm on as "Luretad" again, hmu when you are on too
Snak
Snak
Im in church so i dont want to resort to this but ur pretty tired of this too, so I think rn i will just have to give you the win, sorry ;w;
Ticken
Ticken
What is your full availability tomorrow? We are in the top category so it would be a shame to not play
Snak
Snak
Oh tomorrow i am free the whole day from 11am to 1am but i need to remember cuz im so forgetful