Smogon Forums

Pigeons
Pigeons
Heyo, I'm GMT-6. Sunday evening works best for me, how does 6 PM your time sound?
dex
dex
that works
Pigeons
Pigeons
Cool, see you then
dex
dex
Could you play earlier on Sunday? Like 2:30?
Pigeons
Pigeons
Most likely not as I typically don't get back from work until 4:00. Does the original time still work? It'd be easiest for me to shift things later in the day if we need to reschedule
dex
dex
In that case could you do sometime Saturday night?
Pigeons
Pigeons
Unfortunately not as I'm still in the field with unreliable / no internet then. Does no time on Sunday work? I'll look at my schedule again but it's likely to be a challenge to play any other day at this point
dex
dex
Late Sunday night works, but it’ll be a bit past the deadline
Pigeons
Pigeons
What time exactly? That probably works but you'd want to send amberr a note ahead of time
dex
dex
Would have to be 11:30 PM -7 or later
Pigeons
Pigeons
Strictly speaking that's not impossible but I work super early mornings so it'd be kinda brutal lol. Can you do any time slightly later Sunday afternoon, like 4:00 your time maybe? I could try and get back to the city a bit earlier than usual. Otherwise I can try and make that work I guess
dex
dex
I’ll be driving in the middle of the desert so I’ll have limited connectivity, but I can try for 4
dex
dex
Sorry to put you on this at once, I only found out recently that I have to move a whole piano across state lines :pikuh:
Pigeons
Pigeons
No worries, sorry my availability hasn't been great either. Such is the joy of working in remote areas. Why don't we both try for 4 your time / 3 my time and we can try and reschedule day of if that ends up not working.