Frixel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GG Seasonal, GMT-5, any chance you can play Thursday or Friday? Out of town through Wednesday, then playing on the weekends is hard for me.
    Frixel
    Frixel
    Hey!
    GMT +1, I would rather play my nights as it's the only time I can hard schedule, thursday/friday seems good, prob better to aim for thursday, but ig we'll be in touch
    UT
    UT
    Thursday around 1:00 PM my time (7:00 PM your time) would be great, but can be flexible on the exact time.
    TPP, Im GMT -6 available my weekday evenings and most times on weekends, lmk when works for you!
    Frixel
    Frixel
    I can't tell you my schedule for the week since it's very uncertain
    It's better to try to make it sat/sunday, I will tell you earlier if I can play tuesday/thursday
    K3ppr
    K3ppr
    Sure sounds good
    Frixel
    Frixel
    Also, Frixel#4598 is my disc, it's easier if you reach me through there because I usually don't check smogon during the week
    Unofficial metas trios tourney, are you free some time on Friday or Saturday?
    big pichu
    big pichu
    Wanted to check, but what time on Sunday did you want to play? I have a game at 11pm GMT+2 on Sunday so I'd like to play our game before that.
    Frixel
    Frixel
    Hey let's deadgame as my teammates have already won

Sorry for letting you wait but I lost my phone in the meanwhile
    big pichu
    big pichu
    Cool, got it. Hopefully you can find it!
    Hey! We're paired up for OSDT and I wonder when you're available. I'm in GMT-4 and have a funky schedule, so please forgive me.
    Typically 15 to about 17 on weekdays, while weekends are on and off for me
    I am literally almost guaranteed to be on 21-00 every day, but some days it might be weird, but most of the time I'm on then.
    Hopefully I can hear from you soon
    Frixel
    Frixel
    Tomorrow at this hour?
    StuffedRavioli
    StuffedRavioli
    That should be good! Hopefully, I will see you then!
    Frixel
    Frixel
    Hey!
    I'm on as Frixel, whenever you want to play just hit me up
    If I'm not on pm me on disc Frixel#4598
    Cheers, we play for DOU round 2. I'm GMT-5 and I can play pretty much anyday 8am-11pm. Let me know brotaterchip.
    Fissure1
    Fissure1
    I can do Wednesday. Would 9pm GMT+1 work for you? That should be 3pm my time.
    Frixel
    Frixel
    Yeah that would be perfect! Cya then o/
    Fissure1
    Fissure1
    Hey Frixel, this is 20 minutes early but I'll be on PS as Fissure1 until then anyways. Let me know when you're ready, no rush!
    SM cup, I’m gmt+8 but flying to the us Wednesday morning so gonna be staying up the entire night before the flight. If you can play during Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning that would be ideal but otherwise I’ll get back to you later this week since I’m not sure what my availability is this weekend.
    BW DOU. I'm -3, can you play tuesday afternoon or evening?
    Meminger21
    Meminger21
    I'll contact you as earlier as I can
    Frixel
    Frixel
    Hit me up on disc when you're ready Frixel#4598
    If you don't make it in the next hour let's just ask for an extension as it would get a bit late for me
    Frixel
    Frixel
    Hit me up on disc when you're ready Frixel#4598
    If you don't make it in the next hour let's just ask for an extension as it would get a bit late for me
    Sm dou, i’m -4, i can play every day except today, prefer mornings, i check this daily but my disc is pinorska#1217
    Frixel
    Frixel
    would around 2/3pm my time be okay?
    pinorska
    You are 4 hours ahead of me if you’re on +1, so 3pm sounds good, you can also send me a discord message at pinorska#1217
    Frixel
    Frixel
    I'm on as FrostPixel whenever you're ready
    Yo, when can you play for bw dou? Im -7
    Monday, wed and thursday im free 10am-4pm (wanna do rfn?)
    Frixel
    Frixel
    Can you do now?
    Railgun
    Railgun
    Sorry busy, wanna rechedule for tomorrow or saturday?
    Railgun
    Railgun
    also smogon sucks and doesn't notify me (if you like we can talk on discord)
    luisin#5352
    Tp spring seasonals,GMT +5.5 prefers afternoons/evenings lmk when do you wanna play
    Frixel
    Frixel
    Can you add me on disc please? Frixel #4598
    Sorry about that, this is a terrible week for me and I'll be way more attentive to disc than to smogon
    We're scheduled for tours plaza tour, I'm+5.5
    Frixel
    Frixel
    Yo
    +1 here
    Sorry for late answer
    Would my sunday at 5/6pm be good?
    Manan999
    Manan999
    Your Sunday 6pm would be too late... Can we do a bit early?
    Frixel
    Frixel
    Would 2/3 pm work?
    Hi we are pairing for the lc grand slam, I'm gmt+0 when would you want to play
    Frixel
    Frixel
    Hi
    I'm gmt +0 as well
    Tomorrow at 10 pm is fine?
    Lokifan
    Lokifan
    Yea btw if you want to play earlier, you can chall Lokifan on ps
    Frixel
    Frixel
    Omg I'm so sorry I completely feel asleep at 9:30pm
    I also realized that I'm in DST so I'm technically +1