Smogon Forums

Hulavuta
Hulavuta
alk for another minute and put my hrs fine find on the game and pop to the top do it well what a gaze he probably should I really I was really cool though that was definitely crap he has like double D fun our potential W fun I don't
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
got to do it I own that's here I think just case I repeated after um the foggy foggy fog options Beedrill love fortress though please deferred it it's whatever you turn a hobby you could go for a fire boom I bear your Lottie I figure turns
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
into and pulley on how much damage a furtive is gone so I love also chirp just in case he goes apollyon exactly now unless we should have mattered so I'll talk to nobody doodle got sheer force tower bandits head gets me a kill right
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
now I do know that shear forces are very Ted picks up a KO life where that means my rocks are here to stay my rocks are here is they basically vultures with my best play I'm so tough to drive now I want to see this damage I really do Eddie get some rocks great so I guess share forged are very attack oooh
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Gliscor is gone ah looking good boy looking good your fur that comes out real quick it exactly was okay leather gotcha gotcha he's proud I don't deal with it well we're do all talk I just took an earth way here his best he's only two
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
switches that can hurt me don't appreciate earthquake I better got someone like the assault vest so if I get rid of it or if I even to a KO which would be great he actually really nice at this to a KO no it does not but we'll go back right now of a Suey that he'd he probably meet her match first at the earthquakes great
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
play but then I get to bring a Nepali click dog off so yeah I mean er - first well voltage first because I think they'll put a mere age another bolt and because our man set is slower than every other Pokemon this team we get sacked - the
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
earthquake or hammer our let's find - fake I was like my only way of being this Pedro shout out to you an Apollo then I mess up I'm assuming Z Draco locks y'all based on voltage neighbors I might have messed up though but I think I
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
shouldn't I just talked about manchild but I didn't want B totem even come in I wanted force beter to u-turn so it takes it took a turn of rocks but come out okay I got messed up cool boy could go faster though dark Falls why'd you go into this
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
vault REO you literally give me a dragon Lance if you stay in I don't you drop a drink oh yeah what what I have note re oh yeah are you trying to fell staring I have enough sacks to just wave a pop oh that's amazing fake I have files you go away maybe it fell sticker any you turn anyway so I go Anitha I'm a fake this boy
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
out then I'm a switch out sack of the vitro they'll have a propagate oh and the palm coming through with the clutch when is what I like the seat never played a game with five Pokemon can I have a he doesn't have to have what's it called
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
jewelry so that's why I'm sleeping bag it's all have a pong with the clutch and there's 80 of a general six so he doesn't have to protect let's go let's go nice nice night ever fob covered through the final game let's ever pop to the top that's
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
what I like to see a I put a lot of work here too I haven't use share first advanced in a long time but we got to 1200 thank everybody for watching I do hope you
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
guys all enjoy a little bit have aa boy dance and I'm boy a little bit of course feel free to leave a like like I said you can fall on the ladder you don't use this team there's like thirty thousand teams all mono profile yeah there's there's so many
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
little profile if you guys will check those out but a once photos in as well as you know SPL cover this week whole auditorium is GBA started next week so whole lot of stuff covered up on the channel and I'll see you guys next time goodbye friends
Martin
Martin
I saw 95 alerts and thought there was a spambot in cong or smth and then I open it and 94 of them are this lmfao
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
what was the 95th
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
also nice to know how many messages it took lol. I can't believe I wasted like 20 minutes doing that aha
Martin
Martin
A post in thread: oldest smogon post was number 95
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
do you get an alert for all threads in that forum or does necroposting trigger a mod alert