Smogon Forums

Hulavuta
Hulavuta
rapid spin I died a rocky holiday he doesn't keep the rocks up yeah he knows okay cool director Knox ml I'm gonna take ten million percent of repo but I want to pick up my ko right now and I want to prevent it from getting up rocks so yeah we get our rocks up in this game again he could get rid of the Altaria is probably gonna be my way of woody mighty to get Bert by something and
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
that's something is this suicune so go ahead and burn me right now so I can just drag something with please I'd appreciate that Altaria also deals with absol which is why I think it's a good play I actually have to put a u-turn here just because he does have the he does have the app so that could double in and out maybe maybe Silvio with double bit of anything but El tari I don't ever feel
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
that a lot scarf please Marie go my child dragon dance battle by facade is boosted and I plus one faster this entire team outside of so viola so we do Peter let's see the roar very we're good but it looks like he's a bold very because I'm faster he could be a Rovere actually but let's go for that facade
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
see how much actually heads are doing doesn't care about the bird can't do any damage to be it anyway n either way I have upon the back which will help me deal with like Serperior which I'm really happy about assuming this citizen doesn't just sweep right now alright so because he is one other drag that's up
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
again because he's a rest bury his that ensures that I knock out so Mila also faster the scarf Gardevoir yep he's just crow code which is the the name of this set so we can just rest roost why I keep saying rest just gives her is because we don't got away for this way to keep flicking facade and that his game is
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
actually game he cannot beat this now look for all I wouldn't have a probably do something and even miss counting his turns and the fact that bird only does six percent not oh the ones have you actually want to be burnt right I
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
don't know why what so I don't know why say so we can win it it can't recover vs anyone on my team like at all it literally can't recover vs anyone on my team everyone mighty knocks it out maybe to try it he'll II wish with Gardevoir you can't Glary what's appear what are you doing with this that's gay bro facade is
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
a strong move and this boy is boasted boasted a little sad I woke up late I want straight today but I prize here when I come back and late today actually been sleeping long though guys like I know like you don't care about or for the most part a lot he don't care about my regular life but I bet you was sleeping really well I don't know if it was like just a stress or whatever I come
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
up I'm gonna happy-go-lucky do man like okay go with the flow this chill okay we do it well what stop but I had a bit sleepy well since I lived here and then like after I found out something about my taxes I felt so much better I was like oh oh I just been sleeping but I'll probably still look like crap but oh just happy
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I'm nicely put better it was stress now you know I'll win this game without sorry Dave dude I was think about such an Apollo I'm not gonna be anything like that I could have though but alright this will be a full one really cool team I don't know if I'll have a Lux game after this because it's might be long but
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
bunch of defogger 1 2 3 5 SD my period this is my o UT 1 2 3 and he just changed to be Pokemon and also just type / io next I'll use this I use this I use this there was a beginner here which is a scizor we got a Gyarados which is mega Pidgeot or a bad time actually are you fire punch my friend we do not care we go ahead get up another house you know what I'm say it another one
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
you know it's okay uh unfortunately because of this right barrier like I don't lock it out easily at all just gonna rabbit sit right here even if he starts what's it called flame charging polished a stir so I can bolt so try it out as he goes for darkest Larry I could bring right back out or right into the goat er my boy
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
anima pop let's go ahead and pick up our ko right now with this tell us not only be care if he goes out into right period man this is this is damage ideally he's like a berry as well five percent say five okay five let me see a six bro can
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
we see at number six there you go avatar that's my boy Oh bolt switch here that was a speech ID it's not our time well voltage anyway nope that's it will this be target your octave he's actually running the exact same team and he
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
changed it like I know it is drop a Z Draco right now this does pick up a kill it actually goes hardware time which is probably the best possible play for me because that ensures that he does not get a defog now that crit only mattered if I missed my next move after so that it sure she doesn't get a default unless t
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
his is default is aware but I've got their anti right now as he bullet punches as its life for go ahead give me a flare blitz KO quick attack I see you Susan where is gone woohoo our period is low right period is nice and low it's gonna be
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
even lower right now because of the earthquake okay Ella fall back come through with the fake out with the clutch pick up like hey all right now at this flash cannon and locked it out etc will go down if it comes in whether you're
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
poor apart is like this is actually the teeth I've been with heavy I just brought it down here because I'm positive that fake outputs this locks it out I'm just gonna stack this like even though like this where's the game I'm pretty sure that puss rocks will fake out yeah not to know exactly so I could easily go
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
ahead and follow right now put that fake out knock him out he could switch but he doesn't have does he have he only wish I might have messed up if he has he only wish what does it say pigeons dead is it cuz it goes down to hazards don't don't lie to me yeah what don't lie to me good game dude did I
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
knock it out oh he said he sent out pitchy laughter I was like why this short I lied to me that gig was really fast so I'll get well or yeah it to be like to keep around half an hour or so even though there's a real half an hour I could just t