BluBirD
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hey, ss ru cup when, -7 kinda free this week afternoons / evenings are easier
    BluBirD
    BluBirD
    hey sorry for the late reply, can u message me on cord? it'll be easier to schedule there imo BluBirD#6511
    ay we paired up for dou, gmt +1(/+0 after friday)
    would rather playing my weekend nights
    Yo, message Teal#1383 on discord for adv dou tour
    Teals
    Do you not have discord? I'm gmt-5 and available after 7pm my time. Might have Thursday off work and can be flexible that day
    BluBirD
    BluBirD
    Hey bro, sorry I didn't get the notification for this.
    BluBirD#6511 is my cord, hmu!
    Hey, puwc when ? gmt+1
    BluBirD
    BluBirD
    hey bud i'm gmt +2, would u mind scheduling over discord? BluBirD#6511 is my tag, ty in advance!
    Trio tour round 5 when do u wanna play im gmt+7
    BluBirD
    BluBirD
    hey friend, hmu on cord if possible to schedule properly!
    BluBirD#6511
    bw pl when is it good for you to play? I'm gmt +2
    BluBirD
    BluBirD
    hey bud contact me on discord if possible (BluBirD#6511) it'll be easier to schedule!
    Hey man, we're paired for dpp cup. i'm gmt+1. are you available tomorrow/tuesday evening? i'm away weds, fri, sat and possibly sunday.. (sorry!)
    BluBirD
    BluBirD
    hey friend, given your availability it seems like we'll either gonna have to shoot for the chance u can do sunday(possibly night?) or we will need to ask for an extention since this doesn't work very well with my work schedule.
    BluBirD#6511 is my discord hmu there later in the week when(if) u find out about your sunday availability so that we can sort it out.
    I'm gmt+3 btw.
    Hello, we're paired for the dpp cup, I can play today and I'm gmt+2. I don't have a lot of time this week tbh but otherwise week-end should be fine too
    hi we are paired for oras pu cup i am gmt+11 and would prefer to play mornings (like 10am-ish?) or evenings my time. what works for you?
    bw ssnl when? im gmt-5 and can do weekdays from 4-9 or whenever over the weekend
    BluBirD
    BluBirD
    Hey man, feel free to take the w.
    I don't think I have enough time to invest in the tour. Gl in the rest.
    Nick
    Nick
    Ty
  • Loading…
  • Loading…