Smogon Forums

TBIC106
TBIC106
Yeah, Sunday should work for me, if you could let me know closer to the time what exact times you want to aim for, I'll try and keep things open. I'm in GMT+0
poh
poh
for now i can only give you a range of like 4pm - 10 pm my time on sunday
TBIC106
TBIC106
That's more than enough, I'll keep my afternoon open as best I can. We can nail down a more accurate time closer to the day
TBIC106
TBIC106
You got a more concrete time at all?
poh
poh
I can do tomorrow between 6 and 10 pm +2?
TBIC106
TBIC106
Yeah, 6 your time should work well for me
TBIC106
TBIC106
Around 7:30-8:30 is about where I have dinner, so not then, but otherwise that should be fine
TBIC106
TBIC106
I'm online whenever you're ready, same name as profile
TBIC106
TBIC106
I'm sorry man, but I've waited an hour and a half and have to go, so I gotta call activity. Good luck in your future battles!
poh
poh
Yeah i completely forgot about this my bad
poh
poh
In my defence tho, we didnt agree a time. I came home late from holiday yesterday and had to work this morning and i was destroyed so i took a nap. If you can, we can play the following hours
TBIC106
TBIC106
I'm sorry man, but we never agreed a time because you never replied to the time I suggested. And you can't tell me nearly two hours after that time that you can't make it. If it was because of something out of your control, then sure, we could go a little later. But not because you wanted to take a nap while I sat there, waiting. Plus I already called the activity.
poh
poh
I can ask for an extension if you agree to it, if not i'll take the L.
TBIC106
TBIC106
On the premise that this is already going to be awkward with 6 people in round 4, and that there's someone I want to face in said round, I'd rather not go for the extension.
poh
poh
Not sure how that's an argument but whatever. You didn't play last round either, just saying. If you wanna play, let's play.
poh
poh
Oh and you're Gmt+1 now
poh
poh
The deadline for matches are Monday, April 11th, at 6 PM GMT+8
TBIC106
TBIC106
Okay, I have been forced to take the extension, when do you want to play?