Smogon Forums

Mirbro
Mirbro
We can try. Which times could you play?
Bag of Trixx
Bag of Trixx
oh shoot srry buddy i didn't even see you messaged me on my wall lol. weekends i'm free whenever tbh
Mirbro
Mirbro
hahah np, if I am not wrong (bc weekends I don't always know for sure) I could play tomorrow my morning and mayb early afternoon. More or less same time on Sunday (but this I am not that sure as tomorrow). Idk if this can work for you though...
Bag of Trixx
Bag of Trixx
sorry i didnt see this msg yesterday, but i wouldnt have been able to make the saturday time anyway. what times work for you on sunday? if not, we can do extension if possible
Mirbro
Mirbro
Sorry, I wanted to answer you yesterday but I cannot play today until my night (in like 4-5 hours maybe)
Bag of Trixx
Bag of Trixx
No worries, wanna say likr around 4pm gmt-5 (3.5hrs from the time I send this msg)
Mirbro
Mirbro
A bit too late.... when could you play tomorrow? bc maybe we are not going to find a good time to schedule anyway...
Bag of Trixx
Bag of Trixx
tomorrow i'm gonna be travelling for work. you can take W then
Mirbro
Mirbro
I prefer a coinflip, I think both had some troubles with scheduling :) this is more fair
Bag of Trixx
Bag of Trixx
i might be able to play tomorrow, but it would be like SUPER late your time. is there any chance you can play now ?