LTG
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey nice analysis.
    LTG
    LTG
    Thanks! :)
    Notagamer
    You’re welcome btw do you have a team with mglo ho oh on it that we the public could use.
    hey, when do you wanna play for dou seasonal? gmt-4 here, can make weekdays after 6pm, weekends flexible.
    LTG
    LTG
    Can we do Wednesday at your 10pm?
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    sure seeya then
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    hey, I'm on smogtours (for stability reasons) as Yellow Paint
    Heya, we battle in SV Doubles Ou, I'm gmt -4 and prefer between Mon-Thurs after 5pm
    LTG
    LTG
    My bad, I completely forgot. Friday same time?
    LTG
    LTG
    Actually if you prefer we can do Thursday your 6pm
    Indi01
    Indi01
    Let's do 6pm Thursday then
    paired for BH Seasonal. I am GMT+2 and can play Wednseday, Thursday from 5pm to 9pm my time. Weekends almost all day
    LTG
    LTG
    -7, how about your 9pm Thursday?
    RoFnA
    RoFnA
    that would work. See you then
    RoFnA
    RoFnA
    online as RoFnA
    When do you want to play some KEP? I'm -5
    LTG
    LTG
    I'll be on until 8pm if you see this, otherwise I'm calling act as I cannot play during the weekend
    Paulluxx
    Paulluxx
    Dude, I’m so sorry. I just got super side tracked by dinner and then took a small siesta. I’ll be right on
    Paulluxx
    Paulluxx
    Challed, if you're still around
    Hi! We're paired for round 2 of SV DOU Kickoff. I'm GMT-8 and can play any day this week after 6pm my time, or early morning Saturday or Sunday (would prefer not to play weekend afternoons as I have irl plans).

Can you play 6pm on Thursday? If not, please let me know another time that works
    LTG
    LTG
    Also -8, Thursday at 6 should work just fine.
    GenOne
    GenOne
    great, cya then!
    happy birthday!
    LTG
    LTG
    Wasn't expecting to receive any messages on here today, lol. Thanks!
    Well well well, it's round... 4 and you're my opponent. I'm GMT -4. I'm currently in the process of moving into a new apartment at the moment. I should be free most of tomorrow and or Thursday though. It's hard to really say an exact time for me.
    Complicating
    Complicating
    If tomorrow or Thursday is not possible, I might just be able to do Friday, Saturday, or Sunday very early in the morning or later at night (my time). I would prefer not though because Friday through Sunday is my 36 hour work shift.
    LTG
    LTG
    Also -4, how does in about 4 hours sound? If not I can do after 9pm on Thursday
    Complicating
    Complicating
    So it turns out there was an error in the matchups posted, I'm not your opponent this week. Apologies though. Might wanna peep that mate
    hey, we gotta play for May's rby tour. I'm +2 can do everyday between 7pm and midnight. I can be more flexible on thursday and weekend
    Hey, RBY UU spotlight. GMT-3 what time works for you?
    5Dots
    5Dots
    not sure if i can do 25th since I’ll be away the whole day. 24th maybe 9 PM GMT-3? I’d prefer to do 21st-23rd at 8 PM-11PM.
    LTG
    LTG
    I’m not able to do any other day until past your midnight, if you can’t do the 25th then the time you suggested on the 24th is fine
    5Dots
    5Dots
    24th works for me
    Hi! Did you request the username "LTG" on Showdown at some point? I thought you did but I can't find a correspondin badgeshop post fsr.
    LTG
    LTG
    Yeah I did a while back, I think it was in around early/mid June? It was the first thing I did when I got badged.
    LTG
    LTG
    I just looked for it myself and it appears the post has been deleted somehow, not sure how that happened
    Teclis
    Teclis
    Actually I thouht the request was not handled because I could not find the post, but apparently it has been so...all good I guess? Thanks, have a nice day.
    so when you open for tradebacks tour? i'm available on the weekend (GMT-6)
    LTG
    LTG
    Let’s do weekend, how about Saturday your noon
    Shellnuts
    Shellnuts
    i'm open now for a game
    Shellnuts
    Shellnuts
    Sorry for the late response, I was busy with work.
    Dou, im +2. prefer weekend. availabilities: sat and sun 10 AM - 8 PM; mon 9 AM - 11:30 AM
    LTG
    LTG
    How about Saturday your 8pm
    Éric
    Éric
    Works
    Éric
    Éric
    yo im on main as eonito
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…