Smogon Forums

FriendOfMrGolem120
FriendOfMrGolem120
Hi, I am GMT+2 and unless you can play during your very late evening (~midnight) or during the morning before work, we will have to play on a weekend. Currently I am pretty free on either one but will likely play another set this Saturday which I'd prefer to do before ours should I schedule both sets for that day. On this Sunday I can't play late. Hope you are having good day, too!
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
I can probably very late my time on the weekend (Saturday) if you’re awake. So, technically very early Sunday.
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
Hello - do you think you'd be able to do Sunday 12:01 AM GMT-7? Sunday 9:01 AM GMT+2
FriendOfMrGolem120
FriendOfMrGolem120
Hi, not sure. Is it okay if I let you know a few hours in advance during my evening on Saturday if I will be able to make it?
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
Yes that's fine, just let me know. We have plenty of time still.
FriendOfMrGolem120
FriendOfMrGolem120
I don't think I would be able to play on Sunday 9 AM +2 but if you want we can try to play at an earlier time tonight. I respond quicker on discord FriendOfMrGolem120#4448
BigFatMantis
BigFatMantis
I’m currently working until very late your time, so I don’t think I’ll be home at any reasonable hour for you unfortunately. Maybe we can try for 9 am+2 the following day instead?