Smogon Forums

Blaze_Jeezus
Blaze_Jeezus
Yessir, that works for me. My PS! is BellySlaps, see you then fren
Ctown6
Awesome! I’ll ping you just before that time to confirm bro!
Ctown6
Hey can we play in 20 mins? Or so
Ctown6
It’s gettin a bit late for me fren, can we play at this same hour Tuesday?
Blaze_Jeezus
Blaze_Jeezus
Shoot, I'm so sorry. I completely forgot about this. How long is that from when I sent this message? If it's past the deadline already, I'm okay with forfeiting! I have issues with time commitment lolol
Ctown6
Lol it’s cool, we can play this weekend if it works for you, probably Saturday would be good for me
Blaze_Jeezus
Blaze_Jeezus
Yessir, I'll set an alarm so I dont forget this time lolol. What time on Saturday would work for you
Ctown6
Yo can we play tomorrow morning or afternoon for you, should still be before the deadline and me having to play tonight would be suboptimal
Blaze_Jeezus
Blaze_Jeezus
Gotcha, just shoot a time at me and I'll do my best to be there. Sorry again for not making the past attempt.
Ctown6
No it’s fine I said tonight was good and that’s my fault I can play between 7am-2pm your Monday morning
Ctown6
If that works, sorry again
Blaze_Jeezus
Blaze_Jeezus
Gotcha, and no prob. Probably end up doing around 1 or 2 depending on how the day goes. See you then my giy
Ctown6
Looks like we both forgot lol, I’m not sure if it’s too late but do you wanna play?
Blaze_Jeezus
Blaze_Jeezus
Im down, slr
Blaze_Jeezus
Blaze_Jeezus
Im on the main PS! under BellySlaps
Ctown6
Dang I fell asleep m8 sorry about that
Ctown6
Yo it looks like we got an extension, I’ll be around today and I’m down to play p much anytime. Sorry for all the rescheduling but just hmu once you’re ready and I should be able to play. Gonna check smogon frequently so I won’t forget lool
Blaze_Jeezus
Blaze_Jeezus
No probs my guy. Its like 2am for me rn, so maybe check back like 11 or 12 hours from now or so
Ctown6
Yooo just checking in. I’m free and will be around from this point just lmk whenever you wanna play
Ctown6
Hey bro I got like an hour and a half or 2 before I gotta go to bed so try and hit me before then plssss I gotta get up early for work tomorrow