Red Raven
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What was your previous name? (the unpronounceable one)
    Red Raven
    Red Raven
    Forstamemass Neetaro Ooniqua. It's the stuff Optimus Prime said in Cybetronian in Age of Extinction
    Let’s discuss here. I’m not responding on the VR because then it will get blacklisted for sure.
    Red Raven
    Red Raven
    Well, that's gonna be a problem. It's not just the two of us involved in the discussion so we'll need to invite them here or a group conversation maybe since wall posts have a character limit
    Red Raven
    Red Raven
    Also, I am actually curious to see how long it will take for it to get blacklisted lol
    Da stall masta 999
    w name change
    Red Raven
    Red Raven
    Oh. And I bet you're just saying that because my previous name was unpronounceable
    vNatFly
    vNatFly
    well, yeah, it was pretty damn ugly too ngl, but who am i to talk lol
    Red Raven
    Red Raven
    Tell me about it. I just chose that name because I didn't think I'd stick around this long
    Sick name mate
    Red Raven
    Red Raven
    Thanks. This is actually from the Age of Extinction movie but horribly misspelled due to Smogon's character limit
    I have no idea how to fix this, but having a Defog user on a Triples hazards team sort of defeats the purpose. Rapid Spin is better.
    Ofc this is really hard to fix without creating some sort of hole in the team, so I understand your placement of Defog
    Red Raven
    Red Raven
    Yeah defog was just a backup anyway in case I somehow became dumb enough to let the opponent litter the field with three layers of spikes. In the times I used this team in battle, I never even clicked defog once but still. Better to have a tool ready then regret it later when you need it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…