avarice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ITS A BAD BITCHES BIRTHDAY! I remember when we first met we both saw Bushtush sack his peli to a hydreigon turn 3 in spl and we both laughed and been close ever since LMAO. You have been a very solid friend over the past couple months and I couldn't find anyone better to replace you. Happy birthday to Jamal Williams avarice the 3rd :heart:
    avarice
    avarice
    LOLOL thank u king
    Iggy Azalea is like my albino child I randomly gave birth to in a pre-historic African village during Pangea. My early human brain thought she was demonic because of her albinism so I wrapped her in a malanga leaf and left her in a cave miles away from the village
    FU SHUN HA
    FU SHUN HA
    aite last time i visit ur wall
    gum
    gum
    Iggy isn’t my daughter she’s my miscarriage. She is the harrowing image of a red clotty mess on my state sanctioned sanitary napkin after miscarrying two days into my hunger strike during intake on Rikers Island
    Hello cute user Scizorphobic! I'm a huge fan of your presence in the UU chatroom and decided to come over to your profile and say good job on all the threads you host and being a good voice in UU. I mean, most UU voices are great and all but you seem to excell much more than them, but, of course there is an exception, My cousin.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…