Corporal Levi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh no....we play for LC open. I'm gmt -6 can do most reasonable time after noon my time, when do you wanna play?
    Corporal Levi
    Corporal Levi
    Yo - I’m free weekend afternoons or weekday evenings, did you have a preference?
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    Tomorrow 8 pm my time?
    Corporal Levi
    Corporal Levi
    Sure, that works
    Hey, I'm your matchup for PSPL in the Natdex category. I go by Hokatsuki on Showdown and my timezone is BST. What time is good for our round?
    Hello, I am GMT+2, when do you want to play for Open? I can play on Friday and Satudray from 9 to 11PM, and the rest of the week from 9 to 10PM. I can also play on Wednesdays from 3 to 6PM but I don't know whether it will be too early in your timezone.
    PyProd
    PyProd
    Sunday night is too tight considering I have to wake up early next monday, sorry. I can very much play at midnight on Saturday due to the circumstances however. I can also play on Sundays from 9 to 10PM and can try to be able to come from 4 to 5 or 6 PM, but I don't know if this will be too early for you.
    Corporal Levi
    Corporal Levi
    All of those Sunday times work, but let’s shoot for Saturday for now
    PyProd
    PyProd
    Alright!
    hey, when do you want to play lclt ? im gmt+1 and i will be +2 in a few days
    Corporal Levi
    Corporal Levi
    Oh, sorry for not responding til now. I’ll be free over the wknd - I’m -4, should be free after 9 am my time which I think is 3pm yours - does that work?
    Fall seasonal, I'm GMT-4, tuesday and wednesday I'm available basically all day, can do thursday after 4pm mine, otherwise available after 8pm mine except Sunday.
    Corporal Levi
    Corporal Levi
    I’m not sure if I can make that time, can we get an extension
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Fine. Tuesday between at 8-10pm my time work?
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I'm on main now in the LC room under Merritty, gonna be there for a while, tag me on discord if I dc
    when do you wanna play for mpl, im gmt-7 and would prefer wednesday or thursday. cant do much on the weekend since ill be gone sunday, and friday/sat ill be busy celebrating my bday! lmk sometimes that work for you in tht range and ill try to make it work.
    Corporal Levi
    Corporal Levi
    Hey, happy birthday! I'll be free thurs - are you available during your afternoon at 3-4 PM or so?
    maroon
    maroon
    Yea I can do 3pm thursday my time amd thanks!
    When play for lcpl?

GMT +1, evenings on the weekend (sunday preferably) would be ideal for me but I can be flexible if you want to suggest another time?
    Corporal Levi
    Corporal Levi
    sure i can do wknd, hmu on disc when you're ready?
    Lcpl. I’m gmt -4 and available weekdays after 6 pm my time and all day weekends. Let me know what works for you
    when play for pspl nerd, id pref friday/weekend cause i got lots of tests and stuff to turn in this week, i am us central can play anywhere from 3-midnight my time
    Hi do you wanna play today for cpl? Gmt+2 and lots of availability all day
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    I'm on stours rdy whenever
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Actually I already played my 2nd game today so I guess I will play you tomorrow
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    So let's play tonight ig, I'm free most of the time just lmk if a time is better for you, I'd rather not start after 10 tho
    hey- when do you want to play for lcpl? I’m -4, sometime on Saturday / Sunday afternoon would be ideal
    Corporal Levi
    Corporal Levi
    hey, those times work for me - want to just hmu on disc whenever you're free?
    iss
    iss
    sounds good!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…