QuentinQuonce
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I can get you the specific Victini you'd want with Wonder Card injection, but please note that to give it to you in Gen 5 AltWFC will be required, do you already have such option?
    Hello. I've seen your post on the PoGo thread and sent you a friend request. I'm in Brazil so it should be Savanna
    QuentinQuonce
    QuentinQuonce
    Fab, thank you! That's got me the Savanna medal. Have sent one back.
    Is your challenge on Pearl still ongoing?
    QuentinQuonce
    QuentinQuonce
    It is! Technically. I keep meaning to pick it up again. Things have gotten very busy IRL so atm I never feel in the right mindset to do spend any protracted time on it. But I will attempt to do an update over Christmas
    Suspicious Derivative
    Suspicious Derivative
    Great to hear. And don't worry, get back to it when you have the time. I was just wondering since it has been a while since your last update.
    Don’t worry; your comment on your floette run was completely comprehensible. I’m going to try something somewhat similar; Pokémon Sun with moves of 40bp or less. It’s going to use some really stupid mechanics and a few lifesavers of moves, but I’ll do something similar to you in terms of portrayal. Also doing a run through in German because why not?
    QuentinQuonce
    QuentinQuonce
    No please do! I'm working on the concept for my next challenge atm but it needs some finessing if you're up for discussing it, it'd be good to get another perspective
    TpOi2006
    TpOi2006
    Yh I’m happy to do that
    QuentinQuonce
    QuentinQuonce
    Great! Will dm shortly
    Hi there, I have the Shiny Hero Duo UT for trade if you're still looking. I'm interested in your shiny Solgaleo and Lunala if they're the event ones.
    QuentinQuonce
    QuentinQuonce
    Unfortunately I don't have SwSh to trade on. Goddammit. Was trying to complete the shiny collection. Oh well. I can keep the Sol and Luna aside for you in case they ever become tradeable.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    I guess it's because they're shiny locked in-game and Home hasn't updated that legality check. Looks like it's the same for the shiny Galarian birds. Unfortunate. I'll keep an eye on that issue and get back to you if it ever changes.
    QuentinQuonce
    QuentinQuonce
    Fab, thanks - I'll let you know if I ever get a copy of SwSh in the meantime!
    From your "completing Pokemon HOME without paying a penny" thread, do you remember what the game tells you when you try to obtain Original Color Magearna with a complete National Dex minus mythicals/event Pokemon? I don't know of anyone else who has specifically tried this.
    QuentinQuonce
    QuentinQuonce
    I may have (in fact thinking it over I must have done) but I'm assuming it was just blank/empty.
    Zowayix
    Zowayix
    Thanks! What do you mean by "must have done"?
    QuentinQuonce
    QuentinQuonce
    I meant that I got all 900+ Pokemon minus mythicals and then had to wait a while before trading for them, so I'm sure at some point I checked the gift tab in a vain hope that Magearna would already be there.

Sorry to not be more definite, but as I said, was a while ago!
    Hey, nice multi streak!

Don't suppose you've noticed if this also occurs in the Tower, does it? Kommo-o and I were chatting about that on discord briefly but we're not sure, and I can't test it!
    QuentinQuonce
    QuentinQuonce
    Thanks.

Yes - ever since this was noted I've been curious and I'm fairly sure it does occur in the Tower as well. Unfortunately I neglected to make note of any specific examples but I fought a Kindler/Dragon Tamer pair at one point & found myself thinking that the Pokemon used all suited a Kindler's roster (iirc it was Ninetales/Dusclops/Rapidash/Dragonite, all of which happen to be in Kindler Andre & Ferris' pool).
    atsync
    atsync
    Ok, thanks for the info. Sounds like 3rd gen multi is basically doubles then, but with slightly different rules regarding item clause and your ability to swap your active Pokemon out.
    QuentinQuonce
    QuentinQuonce
    Yeah, that's a fair assessment. The real challenge comes from partnering with an NPC and the restrictions of only having 2 Pokemon imo, not the matchup of opponents.
    Hey, just FYI, I'm UTC+8, so raid hour for me is probably mid-morning for you (about 3.5 hours after the time of this message). Keep an eye out for invites from CharmCobalt if you're keen :blobthumbsup:
    Buzzer_Error
    Buzzer_Error
    Sorry about all that - invited you to a bunch of Uxie raids, but the invitations must not have reached you in time :/ I'll keep an eye out for any others in the next few days though!
    QuentinQuonce
    QuentinQuonce
    Dw. I've caught a 96% Uxie so I'm not as desperate to get it as I was - might return to it later on, but atm Azelf is my priority. Got a raid in a few minutes - will invite you to that as well.
    QuentinQuonce
    QuentinQuonce
    Hiya! We're one interaction away from levelling - I'm levelling with a bunch of people at 11am UK time tomorrow, but if you'd rather do it sooner that's fine. Let me know if you want to send/open a gift :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…