TyVip
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey since the Larvitar got sniped i deposited this for it again.

Male nincada
    Luxury Ball
    Compound eyes Ability
    Lonely Nature
    OT/TID: Yuri/022921
    Home ID: TheBlah
    Game of Origin: Sword

TheBlah
    TheBlah
    i put a new one again

Female Gossifleur
    Nest Ball
    Regenerator Ability
    Bold Nature
    OT/TID: Yuri/022921
    Home ID: TheBlah
    Game of Origin: Sword
    TyVip
    TyVip
    done
    TheBlah
    TheBlah
    thanks!
    Hello:)

I've redeposited a mon for your rhyhorn in the giveaway. Below are the details

Pokemon requested: Rhyhorn
    Pokemon deposited: Duraludon (Light Metal), Female, Modest, Heavy Ball, English Language
    OT/TID: Alexander, 202020
    HOME ID: Alexander

Thanks in advance!!
    Hello!
    Do you still need HA Yamper? I caught one last night.
    TyVip
    TyVip
    just a breedject is fine :)
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    Okie, I'll breed you one in a moment, I'll message you on discord when it's ready.
    I hope my Ponyta is of any use for you. :)
    TyVip
    TyVip
    Small world lol. I think i traded HA gossifleur away?
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Yes, Modest 4IV. That'll be pretty useful ^^
    Hi! Thanks for helping me, I just need the item, I want to reset an adamant Dracozolt.
    Do you want a Fossilized Fish/Drake for it? I can trade you both items if you want, or do you want a mint? I've seen you are looking for mints, I have an extra modest mint I can give you, I have no problem.
    If you're able to trade now, I've got a link trade set up, link code is 3405. If you have any 31/x/31/31/31/31 spitbacks that you're will to part with, that'd be great, but otherwise IVs don't matter too much.
    By any chance, do you still have the shiny safari ball Poliwag (Poliwrath?) I traded you?
    TyVip
    TyVip
    lol you still own me a lance's dragonite. Other than that, I don't think I need anything. I haven't play pokemon in so long.
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Yeah I'm gonna get back to resetting on Monday, I just needed a break from it. I wanted perfect Careful.
    TyVip
    TyVip
    we can trade tomorrow.
    What anime is that lolXD. I'm living under a rock when it comes to anime and seeing as how it's the summer might as well do a few things fun while I'm home:)
    I'm gonna reset Lance's Dragonite. I owe you if you want a clone of that.
    TyVip
    TyVip
    that be great, i take whatever you get . Just need it for event :p
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Okay, I'm starting on it when my classes are done today.
    See Rindo is a Grass-type just like your Snivy ;)
    TyVip
    TyVip
    thank you for the name suggestion :p . What would i do without you ?
    I don't think I've ever said this but your profile pictures are interesting. This one by far though takes the cake for "interesting."
    TyVip
    TyVip
    thank you :)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Sure thing talk to yah soon:)
    you still trade?>>>
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Machop/Machamp?
    Gabe
    Gabe
    So it turns out that guy doesn't have those two you said you have.
    TyVip
    TyVip
    pretty positive i do not have an ev train for tyrouge/hitmonchan because the one i have is nickname . I do have an ev train of hypno , 252 hp/spdef , forgot where i put the other 4 . I use the same method i told you to ev train . I will post on your thread tomorrow .
    Until I learn how to PM, I'll just leave a message here that I saw your offer. Thank you!
    TyVip
    TyVip
    i am available tomorrow if you are .
    TyVip
    TyVip
    i am available tomorrow from 10 am to 6 pm gmt -8
    Kirby J. Parasol
    Kirby J. Parasol
    Sorry about that, I was busy with work. I'm available tonight. Alternatively, we can do a GTS trade if you want.
    Sorry I really have to go now >_>
    TyVip
    TyVip
    i just got online -.- . Do you want to arrange a time ?
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Sorry about earlier. :( Thought I could make it but it took a little longer than I expected. Anyway, I'll check if I can find one, if not, I'll let you know when I see you on. :)
    TyVip
    TyVip
    I will be available one hour from this post if you haven't got it yet .
    what ball do you want riolu to be I will also start your breeding project tomorrow and do you need any other egg moves and do you want a spitback or a perfect timid riolu?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    alright I will go online now.
    TyVip
    TyVip
    B2 - 4,3 - Mienfoo (F) - Jolly - Reckless - 31.31.31.03.31.31 [1393]
    good luck hunting
    Chesty
    Chesty
    thanks enjoy the riolu if you want any more breedable pokemon let me know.
    You can take the hawlucha you wanted from my thread for free if you wish because you are on my special rights thread and because you have given a ton of stuff out to me in the past. What nickname would you like to as well? It's a gift I guess you can say I hope you can take it and enjoy it:)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    enjoy your new shiny its full redis just credit me as original owner but I don't think you put other peoples stuff on your thread. Either ways enjoy.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    lol thanks for the egg toXD
    Chesty
    Chesty
    if you ever want something let me know.
    Hey Ty, want an adaptability skrelp? I've got some female spitbacks in lux balls, if you want one, just say so :).
    *Trev*
    *Trev*
    Woops sorry. Forgot that it was kinda a spoiler lol. Just letting know so you won't get hopes up like I did (worst 40000 poke dollars ever spent).
    TyVip
    TyVip
    don't spoil anything for me, but do you get the lati twins during the game or post game like gen 3 ?
    *Trev*
    *Trev*
    You get one of them during the game :).
    If you ever need to update the info in your sig banner, just say the word, I still have the .xcf file.
    TyVip
    TyVip
    I would like to keep the old one as it is . But can you make me another one for hoenn theme ? Of course you will get everything you want except Diancie. Or you can wait until i import more stuffs in lol .
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Yeah sure, just PM me and fill in the form as usual. If you give it to me now I can work on it right away because I'm leaving for a holiday in 4 hours and I probably won't have time then. I'll be back next Friday if you want to wait. I don't mind either way.
    TyVip
    TyVip
    It is fine i c an wait, i don't even have a save file yet ( starting right now) . TSV needs to wait until i feel like getting it lol .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…