Smogon Forums

Pokeslice
Pokeslice
I think I can do Saturday night or Sunday, not during the day on Saturday though. Do either of those times work?
Sputnik
Sputnik
Either should work but I will get back to you on a specific time on that...need to know my schedule a bit more.
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
All g I would need to check out my schedule too. I might be going out of town this weekend, but I'm not sure yet.
Sputnik
Sputnik
If you are then we can always ask for an extension
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
good idea
Sputnik
Sputnik
Ok I'm around almost all weekend I just learned...legit pick a time, if not we can ask for an extension nbd. Sorry for the late message things were in flux for a bit.
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
I don’t think I can do this weekend, I went out of town with my family and I’m not sure when I would have time to do it. Can we get an extension? Any day this week except Thursday works for me. Sorry for the late responses, I was in the car for a while.
Sputnik
Sputnik
Sure, do you want to shoot for Thursday of this week? Or do you mean a day after Thursday?
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
I can't do Thursday, but I can do Wednesday whenever you can after school for me, so like 3:30 for me and on.
Sputnik
Sputnik
Works for me, I'll be around on PS at that time. Do you want to shoot for something specific?
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
I think 4 would be the best time for me, so like 5 for you if my timezone math is correct. Does that work?
Sputnik
Sputnik
I would appreciate it if we could move it up a little bit, like a half hour or so? You ok with that?
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
sure whenever tonight works. Lets do an hour after to give you more cushion time from work?
Sputnik
Sputnik
Also just realized, if your from California we're -8 now bc of Daylight savings, not 100% sure if you are actually in CA rn but just making sure we get the timing right
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
lmao wait you're right I'm from Cali. So what time would work best for you and I'll add an hour. I'm free all night
Sputnik
Sputnik
Anytime from 3-5....we can shoot for 4 then
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
can we do 4:30 for you? I end school at 4:10 your time zone
Sputnik
Sputnik
4:30 works ya, see you then
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
perfect