Smogon Forums

LeGénoce
LeGénoce
Yo, actually I am GMT +1 so May we play like saturday or Sunday ? Like 10PM +1gmt so 10AM for you ?
damien the genius
damien the genius
Hey, I think you’ve converted the time zones wrong, 10pm your time should be 8am for me. Either way, I’m unfortunately busy both weekend mornings. I could play any weekday at 11pm or later your time, or most mornings your time.
damien the genius
damien the genius
Hey, I just realised that I’m dumb and got confused with how time zones work. I actually can play Sunday night your time, but it’d have to be at 11pm for you. Would that work?
LeGénoce
LeGénoce
Yes yes that seem me good
LeGénoce
LeGénoce
You can chall LeGenoce
LeGénoce
LeGénoce
ok i confused saturday and sunday, but the problem is that i can't play sunday so late (student), don't you want to go as soon as possible?
damien the genius
damien the genius
Oh, damn, I'm sorry I was busy all morning, that's why I couldn't play today. What's the latest you'd be able to do on Sunday? I could probably make 10pm your time work though it'd be a bit of a hassle.

Otherwise we might have to get an extension, though possibly playing in your morning one day is an option?
LeGénoce
LeGénoce
hmmm actually 9PM is better for me for Sunday, but if you can't we save for 10PM for me