chartung17
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Was wondering if you would play Chimera1v1 this gen, since it needs support in oder to be approved. If so, please fill out this form!
    Hey, I really like the green shiny (WIP 2) you made for Venomicon. Are you planning on submitting it?
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    Hmm, in that case, could I submit your WIP 2 colors? I'll credit you for the original. (Personally from a design standpoint I'd still go with that palette.)
    chartung17
    chartung17
    Okay
    chartung17
    chartung17
    Actually, I think I will submit WIP 2.
    btw for the camomons BH refrigerate set, you can really pick any ice move you want. I just put hail and ice hammer on there for something to get the typing but any of the ones you listed would work too
    ban-happy BH when my friend
    chartung17
    chartung17
    I'm in USA Pacific Time (GMT-7). The best time for me would be the weekend - I'm free 8am-8pmthis Saturday and Sunday. If that doesn't work, I can also do 6pm-9pm tomorrow or Thursday.
    Ivy
    Ivy
    Great, I'm Central time, so I'll try to get at you starting tomorrow evening. Showdown username is the same as my forums account
    chartung17
    chartung17
    Cool, I'll see you then. My Showdown username is also the same as my forums account.
    Paired for MMMMM, when Play? im gmt -5 (est)
    chartung17
    chartung17
    I can do any time Saturday or Sunday. Tonight 10:30-midnight EST should work too, at least for the first match, I might not have time today to teambuild for the second one.
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    Tonight, then.
    chartung17
    chartung17
    I'm ready for the first battle when you are. Also, are you okay with mega evolving out of the shared type in Anything Goes Monotype?
    When do you want to try and schedule this match for mamps tour (i function of est time). Im still prepping today as I have never played 1v1 though, though I hope to be finished by today
    chartung17
    chartung17
    I'm also EST. I can do 5-8pm today, 10am-2pm Tues, any time after 6:30pm Wed, or any time after 4pm Fri.
    Whitephoenixace
    Whitephoenixace
    We can try tuesday then , i happen to be easily available around that time
    chartung17
    chartung17
    Okay, I'll see you then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…