DreamScream
DreamScream
Just saw this but that works
DreamScream
DreamScream
I'll be on the main server
DreamScream
DreamScream
Though if you don't come through in the next 15-20 min, can we do tomorrow this time instead?
DreamScream
DreamScream
Let's do tomorrow at 3pm my time unless you say otherwise.
Dankoc
Dankoc
ok
Dankoc
Dankoc
can we change an hour later?
DreamScream
DreamScream
Only if we start right at 4 my time (I'll be on 20 minutes before if you can come through).
Dankoc
Dankoc
Better tmrrow 3pm?
DreamScream
DreamScream
I'm on right now, but if you don't come on in 10 minutes then yes tomorrow at 3pm
DreamScream
DreamScream
Ok tomorrow at 3pm my time it is. If you miss the time again, I am holding the right to take the win because that would be 3 straight days of getting blown off.
DreamScream
DreamScream
I'm on both main and stours under DreamScream
DreamScream
DreamScream
Hi, you might be off with your time conversion but it is 3:15-ish now my time, past our agreed upon time. I will be on until 4pm in case you miscalculated the time difference. If you do not show up on either server and message me, I will call activity
DreamScream
DreamScream
Alright I gave you time, I'm calling activity
Dankoc
Dankoc
The dl is on 10 days man, we missed the schedule so we can aldo reeschedule but in other hour, because at this time I am eating and I don’t see smogon, or better talk my on cord by a quicker answer Dankoc#7331
DreamScream
DreamScream
It's not about the deadline, it's about you telling me you were good for a time for 3 days straight then missing it all 3 days. I'll give one last chance. Tell me what time works for you next week from Monday-Thursday. My only restriction is it has to be before 6pm my time and preferably not between 12-1pm. Any other time during those 4 days works.
DreamScream
DreamScream
Lmk when you want and I'll be there, but if you miss it I think it is fair to call you on it. I'll take down my activity call, but please when you tell me a time just show up at the time.
Dankoc
Dankoc
Maybe I can play the tuesday at ur 4pm
DreamScream
DreamScream
Ok, lmk if that changes but otherwise I'll meet you then
Dankoc
Dankoc
can u play at ur 4:30 pm pls?