Wenderz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• something something BFM ADV tour I'm GMT -4 and free any reasonable time except for wednesday
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Hey. Sorry for asking this late but is it possible to reschedule for 1 hour (preferably two earlier) today ? If not, I can try to manage, or reschedule for a similar time on Saturday
    Aqua Jet
    Aqua Jet
    Sunday works, cya then
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    On main and smogtours as Wenderz
    when bw cap tour, could play later tonight at 9pm gmt-4
    Steorra
    Steorra
    yea mb, thought it was 5pm my time and not 4, saturday might be weird w it but sunday im available most times, could play 4pm my time then if u can
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Ok, see you then
    Steorra
    Steorra
    on as aurodian on main, chall whenever
    did you get that badge mostly for writing GSC analyses, or did you also do other stuff?
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    I got it solely for my GSC and DPP NU analyses seemingly.
    sumwun
    sumwun
    okay
    Congrats dude! Much deserved. Keep it up with the good analyses!
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Thank you! Keep up with the good checks!
    We're paired for cap playtest, I'm gmt+2, when do you want to play?
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    GMT +2 as well. Mostly available this week past 6 PM, except for the week-end when I should be available pretty much all day.
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    thursday 7pm?
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Should work. See you then.
    -4, dpp nu, cant do saturday, pref fri or sun afternoon, lmk
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Unfortunately I have to leave soon. See you tomorrow then, I'll let you know if there is anything.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    that's fine see u
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    I'm on main now . If it's not possible, I should be available tomorrow all day except for 7-10 pm my time.
    Oras nu, what about Saturday around 9 pm gmt+2 or I'm free sunday
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Saturday should work. See you then.
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    I deeply apologize for missing the scheduled time... Don't you mind doing it today? I'll understand if you don't want to.
    Hi, we have captt, when can you play? My timezone is EDT (GMT -4). I’m free weekdays (EXCEPT for Wednesday) 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM & 10:00 PM - midnight, and free Saturday from 4:00 PM - midnight, and free Sunday 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM & 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM - midnight. So yea wish I had a table lol, but hopefully I was detailed enough and made sense.
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Yeah, and don't worry, I'll stay connected between noon-1:00 PM your time so you can catch me whenever you arrive.
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    OK, sorry, something came up, can we play same time but Thursday instead ?
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Sure, idk if we can get that long an extension but I should be able to do that
    Oras UU cup gmt +1 when do you want to play?
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Hi. GMT +2, does Wednesday at something like 5 PM your time sound good ?
    Cam
    Cam
    Ok yes
    Hi, we've got to play for adv uu cup, gmt -4 here, I'll be free to play after 5 pm est tomorrow, tuesday, wednesday, for most of thursday, and after 2 pm on friday. Let me know what works
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Hi. I deeply apologise but something came up and I won't be available this evening... Don't you mind rescheduling for this week-end or getting an extension ?
    Accel
    Accel
    hey, I can play earlier if that's easier for you. I think it's about 12:30 pm for you atm, if you're free then I can get on asap. I work pretty late on both Saturday and Sunday so our times wouldn't match unless you'd be willing to play at 11 pm your time on Sunday. Lmk if we can play soon, I'll be around
    Accel
    Accel
    I'll get on the main server soon, let me know if you're good to play
    dpp uu classic. GMT+0 when you wanna play
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    GMT +2 here. I'm free for most of the week. Does something like 4 PM tomorrow your time work ?
    Twilight
    Twilight
    5 pm my time works a bit better if you can do that for tomorrow
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Sure, see you then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…