Smogon Forums

Groudon
Groudon
aight yeah that works, i likely play another cup around 2pm on either fri or sat but other than that yeah you can just ping me
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
I'm free for a bit if you want to play.
Groudon
Groudon
hey bro tomorrow is likely best, i'll ping u if im around durin my afternoon otherwise just ping me during my night and i'll try to be on
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
I can play right now if you're free for a while, not sure if I'll be available later.
Groudon
Groudon
noon is usually too early, i gotta go now but if you're around during my night tonight we can play then, otherwise we'll have to ask for an extension, if we ask for exten lets set a time, I can play my nights if that works best for you
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
It doesn't. I can stretch my availability to like 3 AM my time, but I can't play that late tomorrow.
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
Nor tonight for that matter.
Groudon
Groudon
ok so im working until late today so today is likely out, can you pick a time in the range of 3pm or later on Tuesday / 4pm or later on Wednesday (both times gmt-5)?
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
I can do 6 PM on Wednesday probably. Maybe tomorrow as well, but I have another series around that time so you'd might have to wait then.
Groudon
Groudon
6pm Wednesday works perfectly
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
Could've at least tried to PM me on Showdown, I was online on both main and SmogTours.
Groudon
Groudon
Oh I always go through smogon vms first, had I been on stours and saw you I def would have pmed, I just generally choose main and I wait for them to either pm me there or vm me here, was not trying to be underhanded
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
I'll be online for an hour now, and most of tomorrow. sometime between 6 and 9 PM your time would fit me well I think.
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
Apparently deadline was before those times on Friday. I'll be online for like an hour more, then I'll be gone for one or two, and if you can play instantly after that I can do it, but if not then I'm going to sleep. I can play roughly on deadline tomorrow, but I doubt you can with your timezone.
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
Leaving for at least an hour now. If you're not here by the time I'm back, then we'll have to play early tomorrow.
Groudon
Groudon
Not sure if I can in half an hour working on a bunch of stuff thats due really soon for uni. I told the host yesterday that today was going to be super difficult for me. If I cant how early can you get up tomorrow. I can stay up decently late ig but not ridiculously late.
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
I'm here now, and I'll be on for a short while in case you're free. I have no chance of playing early tomorrow my time, so my best shot would be roughly on the deadline. If we for some reason get time after that, then I should be free practically the entire day.
Groudon
Groudon
likely wont be done for another hour and that is super close to when its due, can u do noon my time, I will try to catch the host before I go to bed
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
That should work fine.