Tuthur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• zu alpha no johns semis, gmt-4, can play whenever ur on and ready my man
    Tuthur
    Tuthur
    gmt+2, is it fine for you to play on wednesday ?
    S1nn0hC0nfirm3d
    sure is! wanna do my morning around 10-11 am around then?
    Tuthur
    Tuthur
    Yeah, that works for me.
    Idk how much u paid to get this pairing, but lets go asap and stop johning by acting to be sleeping.
    Tuthur
    Tuthur
    I was really asleep, I'm GMT+2.
    When would you like to play for ZU No Johns? I am GMT -5 (US Midwest)
    Tuthur
    Tuthur
    I am GMT+2, I'm free everyday from 10am to midnight (outside of the meals).
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    do you want to play sometime tonight like 11pm your time, 4pm mine?
    Tuthur
    Tuthur
    Yeah. I'm fine with that.
    when fight for ZU No Johns
    Tuthur
    Tuthur
    Hi, I'm free from Wednesday to play. I'm not familiar with GMT stuffs, but I think I'm GMT+2 (it's 11 am when I wrote this).
    Ginger Princess
    Ginger Princess
    I am GMT -4 (you are 6 hours ahead of me). Do you want to play 3 PM my time Thursday (9 PM your time)?
    Tuthur
    Tuthur
    That works for me. See you thursday.
    lesson learned: never play to get reqs when you're in a train xD (thats why I dc'ed all the time) also: I swapped to a Shiftry team after and yeah, that thing is pretty broken so I'm more leaning towards voting for a ban now ^^
    Tuthur
    Tuthur
    Lol. I also tried once to play in a train and it's horrible. I'm happy you realized Shiftry is broken. Gl with reqs.
    Hey buddy, Tuesday doesn't work for me anymore. Any other day that you're free?
    Tuthur
    Tuthur
    I'm free the whole week.
    Pour la prochaine semaine de Don't use this Use that tu pourrais choisir Cadoizo / Delibird ? (si jamais tu veux des idées de sets : lead destiny bond + Spikes, choice band + Hustle, Z splash)
    Tuthur
    Tuthur
    Si ça peut te faire plaisir. Lead et physical wallbreaker ?
    7shoes
    7shoes
    Ouaip
    Quick question: where did you do your mounting of ZU mons by use on a black background (I particularly like the presentation)?
    Tuthur
    Tuthur
    Ellicrum
    Ellicrum
    Ah XD tu m'as surpris (j'aurai dû me douter que c'était open office ou un truc du genre). Merci mec en tout cas
    just wanted to say on your pu post, sd sandslash beats sab as long as its lum berry js
    Tuthur
    Tuthur
    Thank you for your reply, I'll edit my post to add it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…