Adedede
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A question about your gen 3 team (https://pokepast.es/dd440666810a9ed9).

Is there a post that outlines how you chose the EVs?

Also, why Latios over Latias? Latias can be EV'd to have a tad better defenses for like 3% less spa (e.g. 0/0-/164/124/0/220+, also possible to RNG without Pokemon Box). Aside from damage, I could only think of gender and the ability for substitute to tank a Dragon Rage(?).
    hexandwhy
    hexandwhy
    Looks like a Latias needs 148 EVs in SpA to OHKO Walrein at +6 when the maximum it can afford to spend for the similar physical bulk is 124.
    The chance to OHKO uninvested Snorlax goes from 91/256 to 76/256 (factoring crit).

Yeah, Latios seems better for this role.
    Adedede
    Adedede
    I've answered you in DM!
    Adedede
    Adedede
    Since messages on profile board must be too short
    Emulator user here who also transferred stuff from an old retail cart (ripped the rom myself woooo). Have you ever tried vbalink? I've used it between two roms on my own computer but never externally. Want to try it some time? We can try a multi battle tower run.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Also I can reactivate southern island and RNG a 31 speed latias lol. I'm very liberal when it comes to "cheating"
    Adedede
    Adedede
    Hey, sounds great! Never tried vbalink before tbh. I'm not that much into doubles lately, but we can teambuild something nice and try it (or test some Actaeon doubles teams too)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…