Smogon Forums

Genesis7
Genesis7
Like I said, don't know what my schedule will be past Tuesday, I can let you know then, but I'm letting you know in advance my schedule will probably be very awkward given your timezone.
Genesis7
Genesis7
I can play past 17h my time Friday and 20h my time Saturday and sunday.
Sceptross
Sceptross
Those times are 10 pm and 1 am in my timezone respectively, its RBY and it can drag on for a lot. You think you can make 9.30pm on friday work?
Genesis7
Genesis7
Nope, i warned you about this. We could have played yesterday.
Sceptross
Sceptross
Yesterday was not an option. Im already trying to be flexible here, because of your limited availability, but going past 9.30pm is not an option for me.
Genesis7
Genesis7
Ok well you’re asking for me to play 30 mins earlier as opposed to 30 mins later than your time range (I guess? You said you could play at 22h your time on Friday) I dont see why that time is so egregious. My time is as valuable as yours.
Genesis7
Genesis7
Basically I see this as you being petty. I can’t leave work half an hour early because i need to play for SPL, I think you can stay up a half hour late. I’m not trying to screw you over by making you play late or something, that should be demonstrated by my willingness to play early in the week. That is legitimately the earliest i can play.
Sceptross
Sceptross
I said I was guaranteed free from 4 to 10PM and from 1 to 10PM. that means starting at 10PM or later wasn't an option for me, because I don't want to play any games past my 10PM. I'm trying to meet you halfway by starting as late as 9:30PM, but you're making it difficult by giving Monday as your only day of the week in which you can actually play before my late evening.
Sceptross
Sceptross
Is there no way you can play at 9:30PM my time or earlier this week at all?
Genesis7
Sceptross
Sceptross
How about before your work?
Genesis7
Genesis7
Cmon dude seriously? Asking me to wake up early on a workday vs. you staying up 30 mins later on a Friday night where given your schedule i have to assume you don’t work on Saturday. Can you not see how you are being the unreasonable one here? I’m sorry if there is something i’m missing here but i’m asking you to make such a minuscule concession.
Genesis7
Genesis7
I can promise you no dragging my feet between games, no bullshit to make you stay up later. I want to play.
Sceptross
Sceptross
Okay, how do you feel about doing it like this: we do the first 2 games tomorrow at 10PM my time, and if it comes down to a g3, we do it in your morning. How does that sound?
Genesis7
Genesis7
How about we set some time you don’t want to stay up to, and if we pass that during g2 we do your plan? Obviously a game might take a long time but it might also take 10 mins.
Sceptross
Sceptross
Yeah that's smarter. 10:30 PM my time then (so 30 minutes). Most bo3s take around 30 minutes so hopefully we just get it done tomorrow.
Genesis7
Genesis7
Ok but you are guaranteeing two games tomorrow? I can’t play more than 1 in the morning.
Sceptross
Sceptross
Sure, I can commit to that. At what time would we be playing tomorrow if it comes to that btw?
Genesis7
Genesis7
I might have to go into work late tonight so Sunday might be better, let's say 8 AM.
Genesis7
Genesis7
But with that, I had a meeting postponed to later tonight, I can probably play earlier today now, not 100% sure yet, today has been a complete mess. When are you free today?