Smogon Forums

TimeZone
TimeZone
What's wrong with the guy I recommended? He knows the meta pretty well.
The Immortal
The Immortal
Your man still has zero posts.
TimeZone
TimeZone
And what does that mean exactly? I'm lost....
The Immortal
The Immortal
I don't think you understand what leading a metagame means.
TimeZone
TimeZone
What are you talking about? I'm simply asking for clarification.

Because certainly (and very obviously) having zero posts shouldn't have anything to do with a person's knowledge of a meta or their capabilities of running a meta.

So, I'll ask again, what does "having zero posts" suppose to mean?
The Immortal
The Immortal
Firstly, they have not shown this knowledge. I'm not taking your word for it and giving a whole metagame to someone to lead that has zero posts.

Second, leading a metagame coincides with running the metagame thread. The latter of which requires... posting.
The Immortal
The Immortal
This is totally ignoring the fact that this dude has logged into Smogon an entirety of once.
TimeZone
TimeZone
In other words, you want proof said knowledge, could've just said that lol. Try contacting him and he'll show you all the "posts" you'll need. Dude even made an entire separate website for the meta lmao
TimeZone
TimeZone
As I said, he's new to smogon. Not surprised at all he only ever logged in once.
in the hills
in the hills
TimeZone to put it not as rudely as ti did, in order to lead a metagame you do need to have an active presence on Smogon, because we need actual proof that the person is a good choice to lead the meta and is active rather than going by someone’s word
The Immortal
The Immortal
in the hills
in the hills
I think I know what user you’re talking about, I’ve played with him a good bit. And on that note that user mentioned not liking Smogon, so I can’t put my faith in them despite how much knowledge they have of the metagame
TimeZone
TimeZone
If you're talking about Cellium, then yes, that's the guy I'm reffering to.

And if so, are you sure he said he doesn't "like" smogon?

TI - Lmao, man hasn't even responded back to you yet, calm down.
The Immortal
The Immortal
i'm not giving a metagame to someone with literally no smogon presence.