Smogon Forums

dom
i don't understand why u felt the need to rush it anyways w classic tiebreaks taking a trillion years?? kard defo should have been more active on smog tho ik that but idt you should have went right to activity wins in finals when this was v important for seeing.
dom
seeding* & god forbid you actually remind people to play/schedule instead of randomly forcing an act win when you could have easily given a week longer so that an important finals seeding wise was actually not rushed as fuck.
lost heros
lost heros
Oh jeez; I had no idea Kard cared so much about losing his 5th seed. It is rather strange how he’s choosing to express this, considering he made no attempts to schedule with Stable, message me on Smogon or Discord, or even log on to Smogon at all since the 17th. Why he would wait for your ban to expire so you could message me on his behalf is truly a weird way for him to express something of such importance to him.
lost heros
lost heros
I feel bad though, I had no idea how hard it was to schedule with someone when you don’t respond to their scheduling messages. If he really needs extra time to schedule, I can let him know that his first match for playoffs will be with Simbo. Hopefully he’ll log on to Smogon in time to schedule with him.
dom
lol if he didnt care at all about seed / losing adv cup he would have thrown his semis series vs synon anyways so that the homie synon could have gotten into poffs without a tiebreaker. i wrote this message because you made zero attempts to actually get these guys to play their games, you just randomly rushed adv finals when there was a really long buffer between the end of adv cup and playoffs.
dom
that's all this is about, i don't know why you suddenly decided to force act for no reason - that should be a last resort in finals. it's not all about kardistry it's also about stableprince randomly losing act in finals because he couldn't make a time. he obviously didn't know that you'd force act anyways lol.