Fragmented
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello!
    So I’m thinking of resubbing Emolga for Slate 13, and I’m wondering why you like it, and what could be improved for it. In case you don’t remember, you voted for it in the previous Slate.
    Thanks in advance!
    737373elj
    737373elj
    Thanks for the reply! I would like to see your take on how I could improve it so we can actually get this thing flying: I hate Defoggers because I'm more of a hazard-setting person. Any tips to improve it?
    Fragmented
    Fragmented
    honestly i think it's pretty fine, although there isn't much you can do against defog arceus besides toxic. electric/dragon seems like a nice niche, but i think electric/ghost could be nice as well to prevent potential rapid spins and such. you'd have to change the stab move accordingly though.
    737373elj
    737373elj
    Ok thanks!
    Yo, we're paired for NU STABmons.
    BST here, which I think is 7 hours behind you?
    I'm guessing we're looking at my afternoon/your evening on Saturday or Sunday huh?
    Fragmented
    Fragmented
    I'm alright with Saturday evening. What time works best for you?
    Greybaum
    Greybaum
    How's 12PM BST? Check a converter but I think that'd be 7PM for you.
    Fragmented
    Fragmented
    Yup, that's doable
    Hi we’re playing against each other in the NU Stabmons tourney. When would be a good time to battle? I’m on GMT +0, free most afternoons and evenings apart from Monday. Oh and Vikavolt’s banned BTW
    when are we playing for majorly's tour? I didn't know i was even in it but I like playing mons so im down to play.
    Fragmented
    Fragmented
    Frankly, I have no idea what the tour is about. Is there a thread for it? I have no idea I'm inside either, so this is kind of weird for me. I'm down to play if I have to though. Also fyi, there is another user named Fragments on PS if i recall, maybe it could have been in refernce to them?
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Okay I was told that this would be Fragments, that's probably why LOL. There's literally no thread about it, he PMd asking people to play and even if they said no you were put into it so it's pretty tough.
    Fragmented
    Fragmented
    Damn, that's tough and pretty sketchy to me. Well however it turns out, I hope it goes well for you ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…