jasprose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So when are you available for OMPL BH? I figure that I could be free on the 6th, from 1 to 6 PM PST. I won't be available at all tomorrow before 3PM PST, although I will be free for most of tomorrow. Not sure about on the 5th, since I'm traveling then.
    jasprose
    jasprose
    im kinda busy tomorrow, but should be free all day on the 6th and 5th
    Anna says hi
    Anna says hi
    So let's say on the 6th, in that 1 PM to 6 PM range.
    jasprose
    jasprose
    for what its worth, im on showdown now and should be on for the forseeable future
    hey hey hey we're matched up for the hackmons cup cup thing, im gmt -5, i have the whole day off on the 4th 6th and 7th , but every other day i won't be able to play until around 6 pm
    jasprose
    jasprose
    coolio, im gmt-7 and i should be free basically all day on the 6th and 7th, but im also free just about every night too if youd rather play sooner
    hey jasprose im free wednesday in the morning or thursday in the afternoon not free friday or the weekend this week my bad dude :X
    timezone: est
    jasprose
    jasprose
    thursday afternoon would probs work best for me, i should probs be free most of the day after 4 pm pst
    sugarhigh
    sugarhigh
    Okay sounds good
    Hi fren, BH team tour GMT +8 available Sunday all day but 12.30 to 14.30 and I'll have to see for Weekdays
    jasprose
    jasprose
    i should be p free for the majority of sunday, but im gmt -8 so timezones could be an issue
    xapx
    xapx
    are you on rn
    hello, esteemed cute user, how are you?
    jasprose
    jasprose
    hello, esteemed cuter user, I am okay but am very ready for finals to end, how are you?
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    Hello esteemed cutest user, I am also okay, and I am also ready for finals to end.
    Hey wanna play next sunday im EST
    Klang
    hi
    jasprose
    jasprose
    sunday should probs work ill be free from around 1 pm - 6 pm pst afaik
    Klang
    I can play at 5pm pst on sunday, see you then!
    Akumeoy
    Akumeoy
    yeah that works
    Akumeoy
    Akumeoy
    you wanna use meme teams for this? my team is bullying me into using mono-crab. also afterwards can we battle with our serious teams so i can get a replay for an rmt?
    jasprose
    jasprose
    nah im too lazy to build a meme team, but you can use mono crab if you want
    Hey, when do you wanna play? I'm gmt+1 any day past 9 pm is good for me
    jasprose
    jasprose
    no clue
    plus im like gmt - 7 so time zones would defs be an issue
    Mark K
    Mark K
    Just let me know any day you have free time after lunch
    How'd you feel about banning Sweet Scent in PiC? I faced it once on the ladder and it seems extremely uncompetitive. The idea is that it's an Evasion lowering move (2 stages) that hits both partners. You Skill Swap Magic Bounce on the opponent and then abuse Contrary while using it to get a +4 boost Evasion on both Pokemon in one turn. Then you can abuse sub / leaf storm / whatever really to set up and just sweep.
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    I could try to get replays, but although gimmicky it feels clearly uncompetitive and strong to me how you can get +4 Evasion on 2 Pokemon in one turn. Other moves that can use this (ala Defog) are only 1 boost per time you use it, which are obviously much easier to handle. With +4 you can just Sub until the opponents miss.
    jasprose
    jasprose
    probs a good idea
    when snek. any time on sunday is best for me but i'm also available friday & saturday at any time past 4:30pm us central (which is my timezone)
    hey when are we playing for om snake? i'm gmt -7 pretty sure, can play most times but not tues/wed/thurs night
    jasprose
    jasprose
    idk but we're in the same time zone so im sure we can figure something out, bc of school my schedules a bit odd, but if we play on the weekend, ive got nothing planned for either sat or sun
    Hello. When can you play for BLT semis? -5 here.
    DAHLI
    DAHLI
    yeah, so i was online for a bit and i need to leave atm, but i will be mostly back for 10 pm pst or a bit before that time
    jasprose
    jasprose
    alrighty, ill be on then
    DAHLI
    DAHLI
    im on and will be for a while, hmu when ready :-)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…