Smogon Forums

sandshrewz
Shame That
Shame That
how are you? how's life
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
Pretty tiring. Haven't rested properly for over a year. Hoping to be able to catch my breath soon. Wbu
Shame That
Shame That
damn man, rough. don't know whether you mean figuratively or literally @ the breath, but i've had a similar problem the past few months about my literal breathing, never felt like i could take a full breath (supposedly it's just anxiety).

either way though, i hope you get a chance to fully rest and refresh. it'll inevitably come i'm sure
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
O dang anxiety sucks. Past few months does that mean you still have it?

I meant figuratively. My actual real break is still nearly 4 months away. I'll manage I guess haha. The worst was already over.
Shame That
Shame That
yeah i do, i just kinda deal with it though since stressing about it just keeps it going

power through man!! you deserve the break
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
Aaaaaa. Might want to think about what started it, since you said within the few months. Maybe some random reason causing the anxiety /shrug. Would be convenient if you could find it rather than dealing with anxiety itself.

You too manssss. What year are you in now again?
Shame That
Shame That
yeaaahhh unfortunately i kinda know what caused it but it's something i cant really control :( but maybe i'll just come to terms with it better in time

going into fourth year uni. that's weird to type, felt like i was first year just the other day @_@ also my exchange year (germany!) so i'm pretty excited :D
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
Ah, such is life. Some things are just beyond our control hahaha. I know how that feels, really. Takes times to accept/acknowledge some things. Let me know if you ever wanna talk haha. But good luck too :p suppose we're all growing old / more mature.