Smogon Forums

TheShadowClaw
TheShadowClaw
We didn’t? You told you got time on Thursday? Wednesday evening it is.
Kowasabii
Kowasabii
I said any day except Tuesday and Thursday, and what time on wensday?
Kowasabii
Kowasabii
And we did schedule a time, you over slept and then on Sunday I asked for before 12:30 my time and then you messaged me at 2 saying let's battle.
Kowasabii
Kowasabii
It's just a little annoying because I stayed up until 1 am so we could battle that first time and you just weren't there.
Kowasabii
Kowasabii
Let's set a specific time for wensday please, are you avaliable in the evening your time? I can't really battle on thrursday unless it is at midnight your time.
Kowasabii
Kowasabii
please respond soon so I can plan ahead, I have midterms I can't just on the spot pop in and battle I need it scheduled.
TheShadowClaw
TheShadowClaw
Oh sorry I haven’t got much time to be online, is 11-12am your time ok?
Kowasabii
Kowasabii
no, I was at class all morning like I said
The Official Glyx
TheShadowClaw Kowasabii here tells me you've missed multiple scheduled times. What happened, dude?
TheShadowClaw
TheShadowClaw
Idk it’s not like we clearly scheduled, I tried to show up at the times when he wants to schedule but I couldn’t find him online. I told him I wasn’t available to play in the late evening, so it doesn’t work if he pm’s me at 12.30 pm telling me to come online. (As I’m still in school and need sleep). He tells me to be specific but these times are impossible me, like I overslept that one time because it was like 9am.
The Official Glyx
Both of you will have until Friday, 7AM GMT-4, to play.
Otherwise, I'll have to determine activity win/loss.
TheShadowClaw
TheShadowClaw
Kowasabii sorry that it has to go this way, last possible time to play would be 10.30pm your time, (or 3am but i doubt that), since this is the time i usually wake up before school i cant get any later or earlier. Pls notice this