Smogon Forums

Regrets
Regrets
Hey I’m free today from evening to tonight. I’m pst. I am really busy this week so I am only available Wednesday starting at 4:30 pm pst or Friday night. Weekends I will have a small time frame both days but I will not know my schedule till tuesday. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Balandrick
Balandrick
Okay no problem. I'm nine hours ahead of you. We can have our battle this weekend. Just let me know when you know your schedule and I can work around it. No worries man, it happens.
Regrets
Regrets
hey good news. I just got notified something got canceled and thusday is free. It would be better for me to play on that day if you can.
Balandrick
Balandrick
Okay great. Will 12pm pst work for you then?
Regrets
Regrets
Yep see you then
Regrets
Regrets
Hey ill be on in about 3 hours on the main server
Balandrick
Balandrick
Hey man. I'll be on my Balandrick account when you are ready. Just send it when you are good.
Balandrick
Balandrick
Hey man I got to get some sleep for the morning tomorrow. If you have any time Friday or this weekend, Just let me know.
Regrets
Regrets
Hey something unexpected came up I’m sorry can we play today at 1 pm pst?
Regrets
Regrets
Later would be better if you can
Balandrick
Balandrick
I'll be able to battle whenever today, weekdays from 9am to 1pm. Just give me a time what works for you.
Regrets
Regrets
Today in 4 hours?
Balandrick
Balandrick
That'll be 1 in the morning for me unfortunately. Are you available anytime in the morning on your end?
Regrets
Regrets
whats your timezone? then ill know what time will be good for both of us. Mornings im usually gone
Balandrick
Balandrick
GMT +2. So 9 hours ahead of pst
Regrets
Regrets
I can play Wednesday at 5pm pst and Friday starting at 11 am pst
Regrets
Regrets
can we confirm a time and date please?
Balandrick
Balandrick
Friday 11 am is fine man. Sorry for late reply