Smogon Forums

Miria
Miria
Definitely! I suppose you're not interested in receiving a Lileep in gen 7?
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
No need, thanks. I wanted it to do a breeding project for a friend.
I'll be online in a bit. My IGN is Cheila.
By the way, do you want an HA Adamant Piplup in a Heavy ball?
I've bred that some time ago and i have too many 5 IV males.
Miria
Miria
Ah I'm sorry I couldn't be of help. =/ I'll be online now, I think we should still be registered friends on the DSes! ;) No need, I've got a Piplup I'm somewhat happy with already!
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
Sorry, i forgot Own Tempo Rockruff can't be traded to regular Sun and Moon.
I'll hold on to it until you have Ultra Sun. Just let me know when you have it. :)
Miria
Miria
Sure thing! I've got something I wanted to send you too as thanks. ^_^ I don't really get any shinies because I don't RNG and just breed the slow and tedious way... But I got a shiny Eevee in a level ball the other day, want to give it to you if its of any use!
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
That would be awesome! I'll give you a little something too. :)
I'll be online.
Miria
Miria
Or perhaps a Snivy in a friend ball with HA? :>
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
I have one. :)
Miria
Miria
haha, yeah I figured you probably have everything already. :P Let's trade when I've got my new game from the mail then!
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
Ok. See you then. :)
Miria
Miria
Heya! I've finally gotten my Ultra Sun game! :] Ready to trade now when you are! (hey I don't suppose you can clone anything...?)
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
Hey.
I'm not at home atm and i don't have my 3ds with me.
I should be able to trade today (it's already past midnight for me) during the afternoon. :)
By the way, i've bred an Impish Dewpider in a Friend ball and i've got some extra with 5 IVs.
It has 4 egg moves: Power Split, Stockpile, Aurora Beam and Sticky Web, wich is USUM exclusive. Let me know if you'd like one.

Edit: Also, unfortunately, i can't clone.
Miria
Miria
Hey there! Ah no need for the Dewpider, I've got one already. ^-^ (not a big fan of spiders either.... real or Pokemon!) By the way, what's the IVs of Rockruff? Since I can't check on ultra sun yet... does it need re-breeding and such? :)
Miria
Miria
Oh and no worries about the cloning... would you prefer Feraligatr, Cyndaquil or Litten? :D
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
The Rockruff has a spread of 31/31/31/x/31/31. Feraligatr would be nice. :)
By the way, do you have a Vanillite with egg moves? Any IVs will do.
Miria
Miria
Oh its perfect then! ^^ Yeah, ill send you one over! Ive got three mons for you now then... you able to trade now or wait until tomorrow or sometime later? :)
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
I can trade now. I'll be in the plaza in a bit. IGN is Cheila.
Miria
Miria
Alright I'll be there!
Miria
Miria
Ooh I've never had one of them Magearna before!! Thank you :D it's too much...
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
Thanks for the beautiful shinies! I've soft-reset that Magearna on my friends Sun cartrigde.
It has a spread of 29/x/31/31/31/31. Feel free to add it to your thread. Just keep it semi-redis. :)
The Dedenne has a spread of 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice and has Tearful Look, wich is USUM exclusive (if i remember correctly).