Smogon Forums

NOVED
NOVED
Gmt-5 here, most days after 9pm are good for me. Mondays & wednesdays i have a lot of free time earlier than that as well. Lmk whats good for you
Teddeh
Teddeh
that's any time after 2am for me which isn't ideal. (last night i replied drunkenly after a night out lol) - the latest i'd be able to play is around 10pm gmt-0 on any given day, if not weekends are fine for me :)
NOVED
NOVED
hows 10 pm your time tomorrow or next monday/Wednesday?
Teddeh
Teddeh
I'll see how i'm feeling later, i could do a bit earlier but i am extremely overtired at the moment after a busy week. could you do 8pm?
NOVED
NOVED
on those days no, get out of class like 15 mins before 10 your time. hows 11am gmt-5 on saturday for you?
Teddeh
Teddeh
i can't do that i'm afraid, i have other commitments on. What about sunday at about 9pm gmt-0?
NOVED
NOVED
that should be fine. if something comes up i'll let you know, otherwise see you then
Teddeh
Teddeh
I didn't manage to see you online last night bud, are you free to play today at all?
NOVED
NOVED
Yeah my bad dude forgot about this, hows 10 pm your time today?
Teddeh
Teddeh
should be able to do it, would prefer it if you could do earlier if at all possible but ideally no later than 10 as i have an appointment early morning tomorrow x
NOVED
NOVED
Are tuesdays ok for you at all? Tomorrow i can play earlier if that works better for you. Have a free afternoon from like 11-3pm gmt-5