Smogon Forums

GoldenTorkoal
GoldenTorkoal
Hey, i'm GMT+1 and i can play any day of the next week except from monday and wednesday, so i guess saturday is cool
Master Chief
Master Chief
let's keep it at saturday for now but if a time earlier works then i'll hit you up and ask you if it works
GoldenTorkoal
GoldenTorkoal
that's ok for me, what's your PS nick so i can find you on saturday?
Master Chief
Master Chief
it's 'a rabbit'
Master Chief
Master Chief
i have a few things later on so would about 2 pm my time work for today?
Master Chief
Master Chief
i don't have much time but I can't reasonably expect you to play when I want you to. Therefore let's reschedule for tomorrow. I'm free more or less before 5pm my time tomorrow so let's pick a time and fix it. I'll ask for an extension in the ssnls thread. Soz for this but uni shit came up very last minute and I basically have to go to the lab from the afternoon all the way into the night (sucks abso dong)
GoldenTorkoal
GoldenTorkoal
don't worry. We can play whenever you can, this morning i wasn't at home, that's why i didn't answer you. I'm ok with an extension if you feel is needed, and i can also play tomorrow too.
Master Chief
Master Chief
I will be on at 1 pm my time today so hmu if u can find me then
GoldenTorkoal
GoldenTorkoal
I don't know if i'll be able. I'm going to the hospital cuz i hurted my ankle playing football. Don't know what time i'll be back home
Master Chief
Master Chief
oof get well soon man. yea we can play later today for sure but it has to be before 5 otherwise we can schedule for tomorrow sometime in the night. Your health is far more important atm and if you would prefer to not play today at all im fine with that. I'll come on at 1:00 regardless for like 10 minutes in case you want to play but otherwise we can play later. Hope your ankle is fine dude