Smogon Forums

FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
does next week sometime after 5 pm gmt-4 work?
Snou
Snou
Uhm what about thursday 11 PM gmt +2?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
actually i realized i had to something else, lets go for that thursday then
Snou
Snou
Ok
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Hey, would you be willing to move to Friday? My friends and I were planning to go out together, and we ended up rescheduling for the same time as our match. I will be free for almost the entire day on friday since I don't have school, so you can pick almost any time that works for you, but preferably before 5 (have a committment for an hour at that time, and then i imagine it gets late for you and it gets busier for me as well).
Snou
Snou
On friday I can only after 11 pm my time(gmt +2), that is exactly your 5 pm, so idk, if thats good for you
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
We can do after 6 pm my time then, or sometime in the weekend if that's easier.
Snou
Snou
Since Zomog johned me too, and I had to move all my games to sunday, Friday is the only day. Friday 5:15 pm ur time. Agreed?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I literally just said I can't do 5-6 my time ._.
is saturday or sunday completely impossible?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I'm available for almost the entirety of my waking hours on friday, saturday, and sunday, but of course there are some timeslots I have other commitments (5-6 friday is one). If you give me more than one timeslot I would probably not have conflicts with all of them. Surely if you're playing other games on sunday/saturday you can play me on the same day as well.
Snou
Snou
I surely can play more than one game on the same day but I usually schedule games cause I want to play them on different days, and tbh all these random johns make me nervous. On friday, what about 7 pm my time? I have to do something else between 8:30 and 10:30 pm my time.
Snou
Snou
Saturday I'll play zomog at 10 pm and I'd prefer to not play any other game. On sunday I can between 8 pm and midnight.
Snou
Snou
On friday I can play around my 3 pm too, that would be around ur morning time I guess.
Snou
Snou
In synthesis, I can at
Friday (between 2 and 4 pm my time), at 7 pm and after 11 pm. On saturday I can between 2 and 4 pm, but I can't on evening since I'm gonna play Zomog. On sunday, after 8 pm my time, and I'll have to decline some irl stuff too.
Snou
Snou
Or maybe just john your friends instead, since we scheduled for today, and I'd have to john my friends on sunday if I want to play this stupid pokemon game.
Snou
Snou
And If you cant at the times I provided, its not my fault. We have a scheduled time and you're the one that is missing it. Just ask for a sub, if you cant at any provided time.