Smogon Forums

LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
My timezone is GMT-6. I can play on Monday after 1. Times after that vary.
eeveefan
eeveefan
Hi!
I'm on GMT -6 as well. We can play on Monday at 2 p.m. when I get home if you are ok with this :)

IGN: ShyLeafeon
FC: 5043-6221-1124.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
I'm ready to play but could you give me about 15 minutes? I have to take care of something.
eeveefan
eeveefan
Sure! I noticed you already added me so I'll be online in a moment. :)
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
Welp. I don't know what that was.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
Good games.
eeveefan
eeveefan
GG! :)

I used this team during the kanto alolan tournament. I'll post the videos on the thread.

Thanks for the battles. :D
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
Mmmm. I took one look at your team and knew it was good. Every battle after the first one was decided with the lead matchup.
eeveefan
eeveefan
Yeah! Mimikyu is really annoying. Also DDnite is good when it gets a boost. Meultima told me the Flyinium idea and it was really nice.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
I really wasn't expecting the Flyinium Z. Tsareena could have dealt with the Mimikyu on the lead but it had a bad matchup with everything else.
eeveefan
eeveefan
Scarf Tsareena? It surprised me. I've noticed Tsareena is an excellent pokémon, I'm going to test it. Also I've seen many VGC teams with it on the team preview, I'm curious :P
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
It's alright. During the Kanto x Alola tournament it only really handled Mimikyu and was useful for giving the Attack drop to switch-ins. I really wish it got more moves. Good against Garchomp too.
eeveefan
eeveefan
Nice! I'll try to build a team with Tsareena. The attack drop everytime is really useful /._./ Especially with many Garchomps on the BS.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
So we battle again.
eeveefan
eeveefan
Hi!

Yes, I noticed it, hehe. When can you play? I'm visiting the hospital so I have no a certain time to play, can you play at night? From 9-midnight.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
I didn't even see this. I don't think I'll be able to tonight. Can you do anytime tomorrow?