Smogon Forums

Play on Birds
Play on Birds
Heya, I'm GMT -8 so I'm 16hours off instead of 12. I'd prefer to play on PS if that's fine for you. Drop me a message if you're still around.
Play on Birds
Play on Birds
I don't think I can make any of your weekday times -- most of those are in the morning for me, and I have school then. Let's try for next weekend.
Mx0
Where are you from exactly ? Let me just confirm if it is 16 hours , but thats fine with me , what time does your class end on weekdays or you being ready at night ? I might be up sometimes on your night time .
Play on Birds
Play on Birds
I'm from the West Coast (Seattle), and I get home around 6pm my time any given day, which is around 12pm your time I think? I'm not good at time change stuff.
Mx0
that'll be like Jan 18 6pm for you Jan 19 10pm for me . That is doable then , because I am free at that time 10pm++
Play on Birds
Play on Birds
Alright, I can do that. Let's meet on Showdown on the Smogtours page so we don't have to worry about forgetting to save replays.
Mx0
If we ever mess up on timings we still have the weekends and Friday I guess , l'll just chill around that time in VGC room and Smogtours then hopefully stumble upon you
Play on Birds
Play on Birds
My plans for the afternoon were cancelled, so I'm now open for the next several hours. I'll check in every half an hour or so for whenever you're ready, if you're ready to play earlier than we scheduled.
Play on Birds
Play on Birds
Heya, it's about 6pm my time. Are you around?
Play on Birds
Play on Birds
Looks like we missed each other tonight, maybe we can find some time on another day.
Mx0
oh wow the timing is way off
Mx0
its 9 pm for me right now
Mx0
It's apparently Jan 19 10pm for me and Jan 19 6am for you . I will be up Jan 20 9am ++ until whenever so it will be hopefully Jan 19 5pm ++ for you .