Smogon Forums

Braseg257
Braseg257
Hi Makiri! I'm GMT +1 :/ could you tell me more or less at what time you could play?
makiri
makiri
On Saturday/Sunday I'll be free from about 9am to 9pm my time. Otherwise every other day this week I will only be available after 3pm to about 9pm my time.
Braseg257
Braseg257
That's a lot of time! :D 3 to 9 is vero good for me, I'll tell you here the days I'm available at that time asap
Braseg257
Braseg257
What about today at 12:30 my time that should be' 7:30 pm tour time or tomorrow at the same time? Let me know
makiri
makiri
Sorry but doing the old lets battle today thing is not gonna work. I'm pretty busy and would like to schedule a hard time, especially messaging me at 2:40 am my time would make it difficult to battle same day since I won't see it until I get home. Same day stuff won't work for me.
Braseg257
Braseg257
OK that was my mistake, I've read +8 instead of -8. Since 3 pm your time is like midnight my time let's schedule a time for the weekend, since I can't tell you if I will be available during the night.

Saturday about 9-10 am your time should work.
During these days I'll message you if I catch you up online when I get home in the night, about 3-5 pm your time, just in case you're available. Otherwise tell me if saturday is okay.
Braseg257
Braseg257
It's 9.45 am your time, news?