Smogon Forums

UD
UD
Dude!!! I heard we're matched up week 1 :) I am indeed on discord. Man, how crazy is this... it's like 8 years in the making. Super excIted bro. Let's chat soon!
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
Yeah man. It's a bummer we haven't chatted more since you've been back. I mostly stick to the hearthstone channel these days. I think it's awesome that people so quickly caught on to the fact that you needed to be drafted. I told my team you essentially taught me how to adv like a pro so you definitely were a must draft.
UD
UD
lol dude you're gonna bring a tear to my eye. I tried the whole IRC thing by the way, but just never really got into it. I will check out your discord channel. But man... this just all feels so full circle. You've been my best friend in this game for almost 10 years. I'm really glad I came back.
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
I'm pumped you came back. People rarely do. They just fall into a black hole. Rip Mystica, jrrrrr, curt, exploding bears. I'm barely around myself. Luckily the site still requires there to be at least 10-20 good adv players so I'm needed.
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
I'm always in the General smogon discord btw. Usually check it a couple times a day
UD
UD
What's your discord name? Think I'm just UD on there. We should definitely chat more bro. This is amazing reminiscing with you. You're the only person linking me to a past part of my life
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
I'm JabbaTheGriffin on there too. Yeah it's pretty wild to think about the fact that we played this shit together back when we were essentially kids and now we're full grown adults still playing this shit. Most people would think it's sad but I think it's cool as shit.