Smogon Forums

PocketCat
I did not hack, I do not have any tools to hack, I got that parent through a trade. I can replace the cubone with any two pokemon from my shop though.
PocketCat
I just checked one of my rock head breedjects and it evolved into cursed body. Thank you for informing me about this. I will remove the cubone from my thread.
PocketCat
It turns out rock head is one of cubone's basic abilities and battle armor is its hidden ability. So a battle armor cubone will evolve into a rock head marrowak but a rock head cubone will turn into either lighting rod or cursed body. I'm sorry for the confusion, I was also confused. The offer for two more pokemon is still on the table considering this was a misunderstanding on both of our parts.
Christian
Christian
What you said is right! It needed to have Battle Armor to turn into rock head on alpha Marowak! :) I will just take another mon if that is ok with you, 2 mons are too much I guess, let me check your thread ~
Christian
Christian
I meant Alola Marowak. Is it possible to get your Jolly Carvanha instead of your Rock head Marowak?
PocketCat
That sounds good! Just let me grind one out.
Christian
Christian
Cool I will hop on the Plaza now
PocketCat
Oh its not done at the moment. Let me breed one really quick