cheshirecat1917
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! If you're 95% sure the Ditto is hacked (and it's a good bet it is), please don't trade it even if they ask. Thanks!
    cheshirecat1917
    cheshirecat1917
    Can do. No need to propagate fakes. Damn thing will die on my cart alone.
    Just wanted to inform they him placing last meant he placed last on day 2, which meant he did better than like 500 other people
    Hi! I have an egg here thath matches your TSV 3989. It's an Adamant HA Riolu 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a Quick Ball. Are you willing to hatch it for me? I can trade you a copy of the egg too, so you can keep a copy. I don't need a nickname and any hatch location is fine. Let me know!
    Christian
    Christian
    Hi~ would you able to trade now?
    cheshirecat1917
    cheshirecat1917
    Ugh, I'm a terrible egg hatcher. I'm so sorry >_> tonight or tomorrow morning?
    Christian
    Christian
    Well i think our timezone is killing us >.< i found a German guy on reddit with the same GMT of mine so he will hatch the egg ^.^ Thanks for your time anyway!
    Yeah... I have 5 more I'll need cloned.... I just realized that I needed more clones of these. So, it'll be 3 clones, along with the original. So, I'll need 4 total. Mostly, it'll be the keldeo and mewtwo that we cloned last time, along with some new ones. (I think)
    Sasuke24826
    Sasuke24826
    turns out that I forgot about 4 that I needed cloned. For these, though, only need 2 total, one clone and the original
    cheshirecat1917
    cheshirecat1917
    Alright so my current cloning group is:
    Shiny Articuno
    Shiny Genesect
    Shiny Shaymin
    Shiny Thundurus
    Shiny Toxicroak
    Shiny Manectric
    Shiny Mewtwo
    Hoopa

How many of each and am I missing any?
    Sasuke24826
    Sasuke24826
    You'll be missing Volcanion and Keldeo

If possible, I'd like 3 total(Would that be considered 2 of each?)
    Hey man, sorry for missing you >_> Not sure if you're going to be online within 2 hours from this message, otherwise we can try to meet up tomorrow. :)
    cheshirecat1917
    cheshirecat1917
    While I have you here trying to decide on my next ESV breed project. Any suggestions which one? Currently considering speed boost Venipede, speed boost KFC, and Impish Bulletproof ChestnutHedgehog, though I also have moon ball Ralts, heavy ball DTar, and Magician Weasley the Pokemon.
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Thank you for these Pokémon, they look good. :) Well, I do have 2 wants in my thread right now, 2 female Togepi. You could check it out if you want. :)

Enjoy the shinies! Make sure you don't trade them.
    cheshirecat1917
    cheshirecat1917
    Definitely not. I'm going to hold the shiny Goomy especially over my friend's head. He's wanted one for three years.

For serious though. Making one clone of each: one for the trophy case and one to actually use. Horsea and Goomy are going to a monotype Dragon run. Phantump is gonna be for an NFE magician themed run. Braixen, Phantump, Abra then Kadabra, Misdreavus, uh... not a clue as to the other two. :|
    When do you want to trade?
    ss1234
    ss1234
    you know what we could do, we could trade through gts cause the thing is I will not be able to trade until december but there is a little hope. I might just be able to trade on thursday or friday evening but after that then I cannot trade at all
    ss1234
    ss1234
    also I might be able to trade after 10pm tomorrow but I will have to see then
    ss1234
    ss1234
    So, are you still there because we can still trade off you want but today/tomorrow has to be the last day
    Hi we play for UU Gods Among Us, I'm GMT +8 and free from 4 PM to 12 AM usually my time so just say when you can make it and we'll work something out.
    Good evening! Are you available to clone right? It would really help if you can. I'm online pretty much for 8 hours and will hop on anytime. Really would appreciate your help.
    Did you see my reply?
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Sweet! And sure, anything else you want? I did count on receiving the 3 I asked for haha.
    cheshirecat1917
    cheshirecat1917
    Working on the other 2 now; doing them one at a time because work is an evil evil bitch. Did you want your weekend? Hah nope it's errand day. And laundry time. And vacuuming time. It never ends.

Does your shiny Fennekin only have Blaze? Or do you have one with Magician?
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Ah perfect. Take all the time you need man. I totally know that feeling hahaha, barely have time to do stuff for myself as well. Cleaning the house, car, etc.. xD

And the Shiny Fennekin only has Blaze. The regular one has it's HA.
    Hey again, sorry for how late I am, I was at work longer than expected! If you're around to clone anytime soon just let me know :)
    Hey! So, the abra egg I needed cloned is hatched, so if you're around at any point tomorrow to clone it for me that would be great :) I also have a few other Pokemon that I need to get cloned, which you could also keep copies of if you have time to clone those too. But it's fine if you don't!
    cheshirecat1917
    cheshirecat1917
    I'm around most of tomorrow, though if you're on for the next 20 mins or so I can get the cloning done now if you'd like.

How many copies of each do you want? 2 of each at least?
    Patchy
    Patchy
    Whoops I just saw this now - but my internet's been acting up with my DS all day so tomorrow might be better :)

Yeah two should be fine! Maybe a few more for Abra. I have a lot of HA Heracross spitbacks btw (I saw you were looking for one on the post below) so I'll send you over one :)
    Hi, I know that it's really late and all, and you don't have to reply until tomorrow, but could I get one of the play rough, sucker punch jolly spitback absols that you have? If not for free, would you like any spitbacks in return?
    cheshirecat1917
    cheshirecat1917
    Can easily get you one. The current list of stuff I'm looking for, if and ONLY if you have it:

impish Phanpy/Donphan
    Bold or Timid Cresselia to clone
    Jolly Zubat line with Brave Bird
    Timid Litwick
    Timid Rotom
    HA Chespin
    HA Heracross

If you have any of those as a spitback toss me one. If you don't... well to quote a classic, frankly my dear I don't give a damn.
    Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate your offer as well on the giveaway and I may need help in the near future. Thanks.
    Hey there. I have a timid HP flying Keldeo you can clone. What do you have to offer for it?
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    The Game Stop Arceus codes won't work where I live but, if you soft reset a nice one, could you give me a copy for Keldeo? By the way, the Keldeo is from BW.
    cheshirecat1917
    cheshirecat1917
    That I can do. I've got 3 games (X and ORAS) so just tell me what nature/IVs you'd prefer and I'll set a cart's Arceus aside for you.
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    Thanks a lot! I prefer Timid or Modest. But I'll also take Calm or Bold. If it's not much off a hassle the IVs are fine if they're 30 or 31 in all stats (except attack, of course).
    My FC is 1950-8149-3966 and my IGN is Sérgio. Could you hatch it in the Shoal Cave (if ORAS) or Frost Cavern (if XY)? It's a Seel by the way. And yes, I would like 1 copy. You can keep a non redis one.
    cheshirecat1917
    cheshirecat1917
    Can go to both. Ready to trade whenever you are.
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    Thanks for the hatch and cloning!
    cheshirecat1917
    cheshirecat1917
    There we go! The cloning PowerSaves gave me 3 extra beyond the 2 I traded and the 1 for nonredist, so I released them and stowed my one away in a box titled NonRedist. Hope I can offer my services again in the future, and enjoy your soon to be Dewgong!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…