nizzyd18
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we gon win PSPL boi #WillliamJPattersonIsUglyAF
    nizzyd18
    nizzyd18
    Looool I wish either Portuguese or one of the tier rooms are gonna win, but lobby will always be at the top

─────▄▄████▀█▄
    ───▄██████████████████▄
    ─▄█████.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼
    ▄███████▄.▲.▲.▲.▲.▲.▲
    █████████████████████▀▀
    nizzyd18
    nizzyd18
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
    Hey nizzy bud :) FlareonBlitz here
    Also that avatar, is it you? Cause is it you then you look quite a lot like pewdiepie.
    nizzyd18
    nizzyd18
    Lol I wish that were me, that picture is of faze jev, my favorite youtuber, also hi bud
    ur avi is beautiful
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    Yeah, I was a huge Call of Duty player when I was younger and he just stuck with me through the times. I subbed around halfway through his Outlast series and he's been one of my favorites ever since
    nizzyd18
    nizzyd18
    I honestly never got around to watching his outlast series primarily cause I'm a coward and I hate scary stuff, I did enjoy resident evil 7 though. I was a huge cod kid and was a sweaty tryhard and ironically hated snipers, so it was weird for me to like jev but I did anyway. He's amazing
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    I was a tryhard on Black Ops 2. He honestly is the reason I still buy CoD yearly rip LOL. Yeah he's someone that doesn't facde entertainment wise imo
    chinchou has come to make your day positive
    /(⊕ . ⊕)\
    0 --------- 0
    post this on 10 other walls or chinchou will make you negative
    Yo how u been fam?
    kamranlaker
    kamranlaker
    neato
    nizzyd18
    nizzyd18
    Pretty good, on break so literally just fucking around atm. Watching Friends, playing melee, going to France Wednesday, etc.
    Believe In The Cubbies.
    nizzyd18
    nizzyd18
    I'm honestly not really mad. Cubs have been waiting for this for 108 years, we've been waiting for 68 years, so both teams were super desperate. We weren't supposed to beat Boston, swept them. We weren't supposed to beat Toronto, beat them in 5. And we took the Cubs, who had the best record in the league, to 3 games but we blew the 3-1 lead (who cares the warriors blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA finals). Kudos to the Cubs because they played one hell of a fucking series with us, roster was amazing, coming back 3-1 down was amazing, etc.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…