Mowtom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I approve of the numels name :3
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    Why thank you :33

(I recently learned that it's also a rwby thing, I was referencing a tale dark and grimm (if it matters))
    lol how do you have the little phrase under your name without a badge? :P hax imo
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    I won a contest back when the Flying Press was still called the Smog and this was my reward :33
    Blackdrakon30
    Blackdrakon30
    Ooh awesome. I miss the old Smog issues, those were good.
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    Agreed
    hai

Did you get to see the PM I sent you, df and fmd?
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    Yeah, I'm writing up some initial thoughts now.
    For all things holy Mowtom, please post on the Team Tourney match. You are up to be warned ._.
    Do you care about action locking when it comes to me reffing your match? If not I'll begin reffing as soon as I finish what I'm working on. If so I'll ref tomorrow.
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    I couldn't care less.
    bother to explain your ohko sub proposal? do you have any pokemon in mind that can effectively use more than one OHKO move in a given situation?
    Yo, so I'mma have to ask you to step up your pace on reffing my tournament match. The deadline's drawing near, and I'd /really/ prefer not to have the match called prematurely again -_-. Yes, some of it is my fault, but when everyone (me included) stretches the dq it gets obnoxious quickly.
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    Sure, I can shift this to higher priority. No problem.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Thanks for taking this well, man.
    G0LD vs Smash, I imagine that Zard would appreciate Blaze on that last hit?
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    That...changes things a bit. Thanks.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    So you're the one!

Just kidding, I didn't really plan for Blaze, but I don't mind that it triggered.
    Hey Mowtom, any reason you ignored my trade in ASB?
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    That reason is because I didn't see it. Sorry about that.
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    Ok I have a new reason. I'm not entirely comfortable with the fact that EspyOwner hasn't been on since November, even though they did say "auto-accepting all trades."

Check with IAR or someone to make sure doing that is ok please.
    For the 13v13, i plan on bringing around 4 LCs
    I honestly don't care what you do, but if you want me to bring more LCs I can oblige.
    can you change my prediction from leethoof to zarator please? I love my leet but its singles and zarator has like 50 maxxed things
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    Sure, but I'll remember much easier if you say that in the pm where you put your predictions.
    Glacier Knight
    Are you on a team for the upcoming team tourney?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    There is a Team tourney in the works. After dyae finas end it will be launched. The tourney will have teams of 3 players each, one for singles, one for doubles and one for triples.

I have a doubles spot open on a team with birkal. I am wondering if you are interested.
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    *internally weighs lack of serious doubles experience with benefits of being on a team with frosty and birkal*

Sure, I'd love to! Thanks!
    Frosty
    Frosty
    ok, you are in.

Now go practice.
    hey, dunno if you didnt know or just havent had time for it, but I took your hall and you're up to pick your first pokemon
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    I haven't had time, but I can do that now.
    Elevator Music
    Elevator Music
    haha dont mean to rush you, im perfectly happy to not have to ref super fast
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    It was next on my list anyway
    sorry about that, when you posted approving I thought you were just approving everything in a lazy way. It won't happen again.
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    It's fine. Usually when approvers post that, they mean they are going to start going through the queue now.

And I did say "pls don't edit things"
    mowtom wrt approvals i edited in the final profile to my snorlax; sorry about that
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    It's fine, don't edit really means don't change what you're buying or add more things to buy.
    Mowwy uh sorry about that LCT ;; I think I jumped the gun a bitso, tho deady let it stand anyway
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    What happened exactly?

-_-
    Lucy Heartfillia
    Lucy Heartfillia
    Well nothing really, except I called the DQ instead of you. deady didn't really like the idea of the ref doing it, but he let it stand since phoenix didn't really dispute anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…