Smogon Forums

Sir Samurott
Sir Samurott
I have quite a f ew, though mostly focusig on bank ball mons, most i transferred from my HG and into bank but i have at least 2 boxes filled with bank ball mons in my current game. Moon ball Ralts, Lure Ball Relecanth, Moon ball Seel, Safari Ball Hippopotas, Love Ball Chatot, Moon Ball Lapras, Love Ball Koffing, Fast Ball Growlithe, Friend Ball Swablu, Park Ball Scyther, Safari Ball Ponyta, Safari Ball Nuzleaf, Lure Ball Remoraid, Friend Ball Qwilfish, Dream Ball Mawile, Moon Ball Farfetch'd, Heavy Ball Bidoof, Level Ball Chinchou,, Dream Ball Eevee, Dream Ball Cranidos, Friend Ball Skarmory, Safari Ball Dodrio, Dream Ball Togepi, Friend Ball Jynx, Safari Ball Mismagius, Safari Ball Larvitar, Heavy Ball Geodude, Dream Ball Shellos, Safari Ball Sirskit, Love Ball Cleffa, Safari Ball Sentret and Girafarig, Friend Ball Teddiursa, Safari Ball Electabuzz, Lure Ball Absol, Safari Ball Aron, Nosepass and Bedew, Fast Ball Spearow, Moon Ball Zigzagoon, Love Ball Spoink, Safari Ball Shinx, Level Ball Plusle and Minun, Love Ball Jynx, Sarari Ball Marowak and Parasect, and Friend Ball Meditite. Those are the mons i currently have on me that isn;t in bank that i can breed
Sasuke24826
Sasuke24826
I see... Would it be okay if I ask you for some later? Either that or can I trade for a female of all of them?
Sir Samurott
Sir Samurott
That would kinda take a while, most that i have are freshly caught from HG si they do not have the best natures/ivs
Sasuke24826
Sasuke24826
I don't really mind about the IVs, just want the females in the balls. If you count how many Pokemon that would be,I'll trade you 5IV breedables with EM(depending on the mon) In other words, I'll make it worth your time
Sir Samurott
Sir Samurott
Tell me what you want for now and i'll breed them for you, its kinda late here